Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I may not be around as much for a while...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I may not be around as much for a while...

Jeff, you deserve the speediest of recoveries and I will hope for this both selflessly and selfishly as you are such an important member of this community.
    FPGraphTracer

Comment

Hi Jeff,
      Hope your still able to visit here from time to time.
      I'm a fellow kidney disease patient as well. Stage 3 IIRC. Your numbers are worse than mine, but I'm optimistic they will improve with your treatment and care.
      Looking forward to that day when your are in good health again and contributing your valued insights into speaker design.

Get well soon! :D
      Live in Southern N.E.? check out the CT Audio Society web site.

Comment

Jeff, very sorry to read about this. Best wishes to you for good results, minimum discomfort, and fast recovery.
        Free & Free-form simulator/designer for Passive Crossovers
        SynergyCalc 5: design spreadsheet for Wooden horns and DIY Synergy Waveguides
        Super easy and cheap to make high performance sound diffusers

Comment

Jeff, I'm so sorry about your illness. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. Most of us can tell you stories of friends, etc. that have have successful transplants. The only one I care about is YOURS.

You may not feel like it, but drop us a line when you can on how things are going. If it's short with no details, that's OK. Just let me know you're still thumpin'.:p

Comment

Best wishes and good luck Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul K. View Post
              I, too, have been wondering about your kidney problems. Even though you have a tough road yet to travel, there's a lot of good news in your message; not a lot of troubling and debilitating symptoms, a brother who's a perfect match and is giving up smoking for the time being (maybe he'll stop altogether for his own health) and a really good state of mind on your part with a lot of support from family and friends. We're all rooting for you, Jeff!
              Paul
              Very well worded and expressed, I agreed wholeheartedly. Looking forward to a speedy recovery and return to your speaker obsession Jeff!

- Jason
              Audio: Media PC -> Sabre ESS 9023 DAC -> Behringer EP2500 -> (insert speakers of the moment)
              Sites: Jupiter Audioworks - Flicker Stream - Proud Member of Midwest Audio Club

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff B. View Post
                Hello Everyone, This is a lengthy discourse on my health issue where things have ended up at this point. If you're not interested, that's fine, you don't have to read any further.
                Jeff
                Take care Jeff, Godspeed.

Comment

Best of luck Jeff, you have been a very big inspiration to me and others in this community.

I'm quite close, and built a pair of your Quarks, so if you get bored in the hospital and would like some nice speakers to listen to, give me a ring and I'll swing by. :D

Best of luck in your recovery, modern medicine is amazing, you'll be just fine!

Comment

All the best to you Jeff, very good to hear that your brother is a donor. Take care!

Comment

Best wishes Jeff...

Comment

Jeff, you have inspired me to face my being intimidated by large projects. I wish for you only the best health! Please take very good care of yourself in every sense of the word! Our bodies are miracles that have miraculous healing ability, especially when in a community of love and good will! I am sure many of us hear have a lot of love for you and each other. You are a healer sir, welcome to the recovery club!

I am gonna go power up them Kairos, get some healthy food, and watch some suits! I need to stretch too!

Comment

Hi everyone. Was at hospital at 6:30 AM . Had some wonderful visitors who prayed with me. The catheter was installed in my neck by a soccer coach (who would have thought? Long story ). Left the hospital at 11:30. Grabbed some lunch, and was at dialysis at 1:30 pm. Finally rolled out of there at 5:00. Everything went really well. Feel great except for this pain in the neck (no comments please ). Dialysis is pretty boring, but I got to watch the movie "Goonies". Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement.
                          Click here for Jeff Bagby's Loudspeaker Design Software

Comment

My thoughts and wishes are with you Jeff. You're a terrific guy and a brother to all of us and we all hope for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Jeff, you have my best wishes and prayers. Glad to hear you have a donor lined up.
                              Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with Windows.

We are passionate about great sound at whatever level we can afford, so don't let the audio atheists reduce the experience to a set of numbers and squiggly lines. - jbruner

Comment

Jeff,
                                You are as prepared for this as anyone can be. You have a wonderful attitude. You have the full support of this community, your family, your work friends and many more, I'm certain. We will share our usual dinner again next April!

Get yourself a kindle. You can begin to read all those great books you never had time for.

All the best.
                                Dan N.

Comment

Working...
                                X