DATS and Calibration Hell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomzarbo View Post
    I actually couldn't find the control panel, I had to do a search for it.
    That's a change with W10. Right click on the Window icon at the lower left of the screen, which brings up a different menu than a left click.

www.billfitzmaurice.com
    www.billfitzmaurice.info/forum

Comment

Originally posted by billfitzmaurice View Post
      That's a change with W10. Right click on the Window icon at the lower left of the screen, which brings up a different menu than a left click.
      ​Assuming of course that the Windows icon is still in the lower left corner of the screen. On my computer it isn't, because I have repositioned (dragged) the Task Bar to the left hand side of the screen.

Comment

Its an old thread, I know.. but..
        I just wanted to say thank you Hong for this thread.. I was about to throw my DATS in the garbage when I found this.
        With the level set to 20, I now get the cleanest readings ever on Win 10..
        It used to be a frustrating device that didn't work, now it is a frustrating device that sometimes work well.

Comment

Originally posted by Audiotorium View Post
          Its an old thread, I know.. but..
          I just wanted to say thank you Hong for this thread.. I was about to throw my DATS in the garbage when I found this.
          With the level set to 20, I now get the cleanest readings ever on Win 10..
          It used to be a frustrating device that didn't work, now it is a frustrating device that sometimes work well.
          You're welcome. Upgrade just the software to 2.0 and it'll run better in Windows 10.
          Some people are addicted to Vicodin. I'm addicted to speaker building.

The Chorales - Usher 8945A/Vifa XT25TG Build
          ESP Project 101 Lateral MOSFET Amplifier
          LM4780 Parallel Chipamp
          Sonata Soundbar Project
          The Renditions - Active/Passive Towers

Comment

I remember when I received my first DATS called a Woofer Tester, and it was a huge box with a serial port to plug into the back of the desktop. How things change.

Comment

Working...
            X