I'm quasipseudosemikinda alive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm quasipseudosemikinda alive

Hi gang. The doc said it was a nasty inflammation of the ear canals. He's pretty much ruled out a case of otitis media, the dreaded middle ear infection, so I'm really pleased about that. Nonetheless I have a prescription for Ciprodex which is a very pricey antibiotic but hey if it works I'm not really caring about cost. Gotta love that insurance plan when it only took twenty five clams outta my pocket. I also have a script for some hydrocodone to knock me out and it has done the job very well thankyouverymuch.

He said my hearing should make a full recovery. They gave me a hearing test before the exam and his conclusion was that my hearing sucked. Well no duh Doc. Get back to me after I'm healed up and then we'll see how things are.

Thanks again guys for the concern and phone calls. Hope you didn't mind talking to my mom but I was hanging out over there in case I had any problems. I'm home now and Mr. Lortab is starting to kick in so I will talk with y'all later. Peace out and word to your mothers.

shawn
    My favorite woofer is a Labrador retriever.

Re: I'm quasipseudosemikinda alive

Sounds like the drugs are working for ya' (lol)

Glad to hear your doing better!
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas A. Edison

Comment

I talked to your mom yesterday, as she was shopping for a coffin. I convinced her to let the Bob Cottiers nurse take care of you to see how it went before she gave up hope...

Hong
      Some people are addicted to Vicodin. I'm addicted to speaker building.

The Chorales - Usher 8945A/Vifa XT25TG Build
      ESP Project 101 Lateral MOSFET Amplifier
      LM4780 Parallel Chipamp
      Sonata Soundbar Project
      The Renditions - Active/Passive Towers

Comment

> I talked to your mom yesterday, as she was
        > shopping for a coffin. I convinced her to
        > let the Bob Cottiers nurse take care of you
        > to see how it went before she gave up
        > hope...

> Hong

Hong:I suspect Shawn, aka "Secret Squirrel" will attempt to use this medical condition to delay the completion of "Project X",which we all know is due out in October...We will continue to monitor this situation!!.

Bob C.
        NLA

Comment

Re: I'm quasipseudosemikinda alive *PIC*

No problem dude! Just eat two of these and call me in the morning

Comment

Ouch...

I can feel the fire already.
            "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Re: Ouch...

> I can feel the fire already.

Ya, I used to chug jalepenos like water but now it comes out to hot to justify eating them anymore

Comment

Working...
              X