Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
Tech Talk Forum and Blog Terms and Conditions
The Tech Talk Forum and Blog is provided and maintained by Parts Express as a FREE service to those looking to publish technical information and insight for public display. Parts Express hosts this Forum and Blog for its members only on an invitation basis. As its name implies, posts in this Community should be limited to technical discussions. You may post anything relevant to audio, video, and electronics. With that said...you may mix in a little about you personally or life musings, but please do not go "overboard". There are other forums out there for that purpose.
Our purpose is to provide a Community whereby a wide range of people can post, ask questions, discuss issues, link to relevant items on the Internet, make others aware of important industry developments and share and learn from each others' speaker building experiences. Our goal is to promote collaboration and innovation among audio enthusiasts.
General Rules (Terms and Conditions) concerning the Parts Express Tech Talk Forum and Blog.
In order to achieve our goals, all participants on the Tech Talk Forum and Blog are required to comply with the following terms and conditions of participation. By simply contributing in this Forum and Blog, you hereby agree to be bound by and the following Terms and Conditions. In the event that any participant fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, such participant may be denied the right to further access and participate in the Tech Talk Forum and Blog.
1. Do not post any defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, abusive, profane, threatening, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive or illegal information or material.
2. You agree to always treat other people with respect. You will never use information posted to cause harm or appear to cause harm to any person or group of people.
3. Do not use any words, logos or other marks that would infringe upon the trademark, copyright, service mark, certification mark, or other intellectual property rights of the owners of such marks without the permission of such owners.
4. Do not post any confidential information or any information that would infringe upon the proprietary, privacy or personal rights of others.
5. Do not post customer service issues here. Whether issues with Parts Express or other companies. Please allow us the courtesy of resolving customer service issues one-on-one. Call 1-800-338-0531 or send us an email to the corresponding address on our Contact Us page.
6. You agree to always be accountable for the information that you produce and publish, and be willing and able to defend your information, OR acknowledge when you have made a mistake and fix it.
7. Trolling, spamming, or flooding the board with posts intended to annoy and cause discontent among users is strictly forbidden. Constantly asking obviously contrary questions just to get a rise out of the other users is not allowed. Do not personally attack other posters rather than civilly disagreeing with their message.
8. Do not post, upload, email, link or otherwise transmit any material containing software viruses or other computer code or files designed to interrupt, harm, delete, or otherwise interfere with or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware.
9. You agree to indemnify and hold Parts Express, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any party due to or arising from your use of or posting on this Forum and Blog.
In addition, you agree to grant Parts Express, and itís affiliates, a non-exclusive, irrevocable license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit and print your Forum and Blog information or material without notice or payment. We reserve the right to keep, delete, modify or otherwise manipulate and/or publish any photos, text or data submitted to the forums without notice.
This Forum and Blog shall not be utilized in any manner that violates any state or federal law. Do not post any information regarding specific prices or fees charged or paid, and do not post any information concerning prices, pricing practices, discounts, or other terms or conditions of sale either obtained by or offered by you or to another entity.
All postings shall be of an informational nature and for informational purposes only. Commercial use or any other unauthorized use of this Forum and Blog is prohibited. Do not use this Forum and Blog to solicit or conduct business, including the direct or indirect marketing of users' products or services, in any manner. This Forum and Blog may not be copied or used to provide information, materials, products, or services in exchange for compensation of any kind.
Parts Express accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on this Forum and Blog by others. PARTS EXPRESS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO INFORMATION POSTED ON THIS FORUM AND BLOG, WHETHER POSTED BY PARTS EXPRESS EMPLOYEES OR OTHERS; THIS DISCLAIMER INCLUDES ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL PARTS EXPRESS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OF ANY KIND, RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA LOSS OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE USE OF THE INFORMATION POSTED ON THIS FORUM AND BLOG.
Parts Express reserves the right, but not the obligation, to monitor this Forum and Blog for inappropriate postings. We will make every effort to limit posts that we remove from this Forum and Blog. While we cannot police every post, we will remove postings that we feel violate these rules. We do not "edit" postings. Posts that do not follow the rules will be removed, not edited or "cleaned".
We encourage self regulation. In the event that you feel a posting is especially offensive or inappropriate please contact the Forum and Blog admin and make your case for its removal. At Parts Express sole discretion we will determine whether that posting is inappropriate and take action if necessary.
Parts Express reserves the right to terminate, without prior notice, access of any user who does not abide by these rules. Use of the Tech Talk Forum and Blog, constitutes your consent to the terms and conditions herewith.
Parts Express reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue this Forum or Blog with or without notice, and shall not be liable to any party for such modification, suspension, or discontinuance or permanent deletion.
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted under and governed by the laws of the State Of Ohio.