I have a pair of Clearwave Dynamic 4T towers and 4CC center channel in kit form for sale. These are the MK2 version which uses the Scanspeak HDS tweeter and improved off-axis response, bass, and mid-to-high interaction.
I'm only interested in selling these as a complete package which includes:
* 3 x 1" Scan-Speak HDS textile dome tweeters
* 6 x 4" Tang Band W4-1337SD titanium cone midrange drivers
* 12 x 7" Dayton RS180S-8 aluminum woofers
* 3 x 50 ft. speaker gasket tape
* 3 x 100 pieces of black #8 x 3/4" Deep Thread Pan Head Screws
* 2 x Precision Flared Port 2" for the 4CC center channel
* 2 x Precision Flared Port 3" for the 4T towers
* 3 x Gold-plated 5-way binding posts
* 3 x fully assembled crossover network using point-to-point soldering and premium components.
* 75 ft. of 16 gauge PTFE silver-plated copper internal hook-up wire
* Cabinet plans in PDF format and wiring instructions for the crossover
All yours for $1500. This is less than the price of the basic kit which doesn't include the gasket tape, ports, screws, binding posts or hook up wire. Also note that I've upgraded the crossover with premium components:
ClarityCap ESA capacitors on the tweeter circuit
ClarityCap PX on the mids and bass
Jantzen air core inductors
The crossover boards are massive and cost just a little over $1K for these three speakers!
Payment accepted by paypal, personal check, or money order. Price does not include shipping or paypal fees if paying by paypal. Shipping weight will be in excess of 100 lbs. These drivers are heavy.
If you're in the Los Angeles area, I can personally deliver them to your doorstep.