Fs- nos loudspeaker kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs- nos loudspeaker kits

I used to build cabinets & assemble some loudspeaker kits for Madisound & Kevin of Exodus Audio. I've been cleaning out my warehouse and found these new in the box drivers & crossovers.

SOLD Exodus Kepler kit- NOS Exodus Audio Kepler loudspeaker kit. New old stock 6 1/2 inch paper cone mid/bass drivers with phase plugs, ScanSpeak (Peerless) D2608/9130 tweeters & bi-wire, bi-amp crossovers. Use .5CF PE cabinets (not included, nor are the ports, wire & terminals). These are a great sounding speaker system. $275 shipped to the lower 48 states, contact me for AK or HI shipping price. Check out the Sound Stage review here- http://www.soundstage.com/diwhy/diwhy200804.htm

Click image for larger version  Name:	KeplerDriversCrossovers.jpg Views:	103 Size:	121.9 KB ID:	1282281

$400 shipped- NOS Vifa 5 inch monitor kit that Madisound use to sell. New old stock Viva PL-14 5 1/2 inch paper cone mid/bass drivers, ScanSpeak ring radiator tweeters & crossovers. This kit used a Seas Passive radiator on the back of the cabinet for the bass tuning. Seas 6 1/2 inch passive radiators are not pictured below but will be shipped direct from Madisound. cabinets not included. $400 shipped to the lower 48 states, contact me for AK or HI shipping price.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	MadisoundVifaPL14RingRadiatorKit.jpg Views:	100 Size:	55.7 KB ID:	1275139
    Last edited by fritzspeakers; 03-28-2022, 04:41 PM.

PM sent

Comment

PM sent

Comment

This AM I set out to work more on my vifa PL14 Crossovers. ( to a ribbon?) I can vouch for the special character of these Vifas: Mine came from a Madisound clearance that lasted only about three days! Instantly ALL gone! Although mine are referenced to a 200 Hz woofer crossover, and hence live in a sealed box, I can see their potential, should a really clever bass alignment be used. This kit surely will have that! if one bought the full kit, I'm sure the PR's would sell quite readily--they are a unique part. DP

Comment

Hi Tuppence- Yes these Vifa drivers do sound very good. I myself & the whole crew at Madisound were bummed out when Vifa stopped building the paper coned PL-14's and PL-18's and the killer paper cone10 inch woofer W26 what-ever it's number was.

If somebody wants the whole kit, I will order the the Seas passive radiators from Madisound.

If anyone wanted to use them as a mini monitor with a sub, I'll sell just the new drivers & crossovers for $250 shipped

Comment

Hi! Specifics on the Seas 7 and 8" drivers? Thanks!

Comment

The Seas drivers & the Raal tweeters have found new homes.

Last edited by fritzspeakers; 05-03-2016, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Thanks Fritz , the etons arrived safe and sound . I have a pair of NOS german made tweeter coming as well . Should make an interesting combo if they play nice together.
                Thanks again

Comment

I still have the Fountec, Vifa and the Kepler kits available if anyone is interested. Thanks, Fritz

Comment

Are the prices on the kits per speaker or for a pair? Thanks, Rick

Comment

They are priced for the pair. Which ones were you interested in?

Comment

I'm interested in the Keplers if you still have the kits. Is there a cabinet schematic that describes cabinet design, port placement, etc?

Rick

Comment

Does the kit include binding posts, mounting screws for the drivers, wire to connect the drivers to the crossovers, etc?

Thanks,

Rick

Comment

I have wire & screws that I can include, the binding posts & ports would be about $25-30 more. I can order the parts for you & have them drop shipped to you.
                            Here is a old link to a web page from the designer of the Kepler loudspeakers-

Thanks, Fritz
                            PS- Please contact me to discuss, I sent you a pm..

Comment

I also have some SB Acoustics mid/bass and ring radiator tweeters and single Accuton mid/bass drivers available.
                              Last edited by fritzspeakers; 03-11-2022, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• a4eaudio
                                a4eaudio commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I don't know that I'd buy them, but I'd suggest posting the SBs separately like you did the Accutons. .
                            Working...
                            X