Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4: Satori mw19p-8 2:satori tw29rn brand new!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4: Satori mw19p-8 2:satori tw29rn brand new!

Sold. Thanks guys!

Hey guys (and gals) I purchased 4 satori mw19p-8 woofers. And 2 tw29rn tweeters for an kick a$$ 3 way build. Had everything ready to go, materials, XO help, and drivers. Unfortunately I just don't have the time to start this let alone see it until the end.

I figured I could use the money a little more then a box full of drivers in the house.

I'd like to sell all together but would consider parting the woofers in pairs. I paid a little over $1,100 for them all. The first $800 can have them. That includes shipped and PayPal fees.

I may throw these up on eBay later. My eBay name is kurthaudio.

My email is [email protected] yahoo.com

My cell is 414-949-1153

I'll check in here a few times but you'd get ahold of me faster with email or call.

Thanks, Mike
    Last edited by mike15; 11-29-2016, 05:53 PM. Reason: SOLD!
    "The defintion of Insanity is: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Price drop $700. Takes all. Everything is still brand new in the original boxes. Only taken out to drool at
    "The defintion of Insanity is: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Comment

Are the MW19's still available?
      Mongo only pawn in game of life
      ____
      Ed

Comment

Sent a pm. Have not heard back.

Comment

Sorry for the slow response. If you are looking to get ahold of me I provided my email and cell. I just don't visit here very often any more guys.

For anyone interested I would be willing to part with all 4 woofers and both tweeters as a package only. I've had a few people interested in the woofers or the tweeters but none for all 6 drivers. I'm just not interested in selling off pairs or individuals.

If you would like to make a purchase with someone else, IE: you buy the woofers and another buys the tweeters I would break them up that way.

Comment

Working...
          X