FS Peerless HDS 6.5" Aluminum midwoofers / SB Acoustics SB26STAC tweeters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Peerless HDS 6.5" Aluminum midwoofers / SB Acoustics SB26STAC tweeters

So, as the trend continues this year, life has kept hitting hard and it's time to let go of another project I know I wont be finishing for some time. I purchased these woofers a couple years ago and never actually put them to use. They re practically brand new, one was mounted for testing. They are an OEM woofer based on the 6.5" HDS aluminum cone drivers. In my opinion they are much more attractive with their anodized aluminum cones and non-truncated frames. These are mint with just the marks inside the mounting holes on one driver. - $80 shipped to anywhere in the US. Next is the tweeter I had picked to pair them with, the SB26STAC. These are likewise new with one having been mounted for testing. Never soldered tabs. $60 shipped to anywhere in the US.
    Last edited by dustinbagby; 11-15-2016, 01:24 PM.

Also, I have the cabinets I had planned to use these in. They are the PE 0.56cu ft cabinet, veneered with walnut and a textured black finish on the baffles for a nice old school look. If someone buys all of the drivers I will throw in the cabinets for free (they still need a few coats of poly). You would have to pick them up however, near Kokomo/Lafayette, IN.

Comment

Price drops.

Comment

Bump, somebody make me an offer on these. If you live nearby I will drive a ways to meet and will throw in some pretty cabinets for free and youll have a nice start to a nice project.

Comment

PM sent!

Comment

Still available Dustin? Javad
            --
            Javad Shadzi
            Bay Area, CA

2-Channel Stereo system in the works with Adcom components and 4-way towers

Comment

These are still available. I was going to keep them, but now I am thinking I am gonna get rid of them again. Make me an offer. Low ball me if you have to. Let's get these sold.

Comment

PM sent - missed earlier one from you.

Comment

Working...
                X