Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lots of Sample Drivers or Left Over Parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of Sample Drivers or Left Over Parts.

Over the past 4 years or so I've accumulated a lot of parts and it's time to clear some out. This list is going to grow quite large over the next few days as I go through everything. Please bear with me until I get prices up.

I've ordered pretty much all of this from Parts Express to see if they look/test okay for a speaker idea I might have or how they'll go on a front baffle when paired up with other parts for possible speaker kits. Or they were sat in a CNC cutout to be sure the fit was okay, or for pictures. Some were mounted, very few have actually been powered up because the speaker designers got those to work with. Basically if I buy it and open it, I don't feel right returning it......so things start to accumulate.

If there's a pair, it would be great to sell them as a pair instead of breaking them up.

List starts in the next post.
    Last edited by Erich H; 01-19-2017, 09:03 PM.

Guys for some reason I wasn't getting all the PM's that people said they sent. And I got a few email notifications of visitor messages, but they weren't all there when I checked either. I'm guessing there's a glitch somewhere. I don't know who sent what or who was first to send me a PM but I'm really not sure what to do about it now.

So I'm going to edit this post and remove all the items and maybe relist a smaller amount slowly to see if that helps.
    Last edited by Erich H; 01-19-2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Hi Erich, sent you a PM.
        “I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet”

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally ASTOUND ourselves - Thomas A. Edison

Some people collect stamps, Imelda Marcos collected shoes. I collect speakers.:D

Comment

Originally posted by Erich H View Post
          All of this has been purchased from Parts Express.

I'll try to get prices listed shortly. More coming. No, I'm not a crazy speaker hoarder!

I'll try to get compression drivers and tweeters listed tomorrow!
          Everybody hoards things.
          Most people hoard things that might make a little more sense, i.e. money and "investments" that are highly liquid and/or produce income.
          Actually hoarding money is concerned a sign of success as far as I know by most people.

Some people just hoard things they like.
          Also, I need Xt25 tweeter(s)

Comment

you got PM, dude.

I think I hear a difference - wow, it's amazing!" Ethan Winer: audio myths
            "As God is my witness I'll never be without a good pair of speakers!" Scarlett O'Hara

High value, high quality RS150/TB28-537SH bookshelf - TARGAS NLA!
            SB13/Vifa BC25SC06 MTM DCR Galeons-SB13-MTM
            My Voxel min sub Yet-another-Voxel-build

Tangband W6-sub

Comment

and another pm.

Comment

I tried to send you pm. Does not show up in my sent folder. Please try sending a pm to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy154
                  Everybody hoards things. Most people hoard things that might make a little more sense, i.e. money and "investments" that are highly liquid and/or produce income. Actually hoarding money is concerned a sign of success as far as I know by most people. Some people just hoard things they like. Also, I need Xt25 tweeter(s)
                  I have a pair of almost new (just tested) xt25 tweeters if you still need a pair. Pm if you're interested Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

Comment

This is crazy! That's quite a stash you got going on Erich. If and when you decide to sell some of the Ultimax or RS subs, I'm interested in the 12" size if you have em. PM sent for some other items, thanks.
                    My "No-Name" CC Speaker
                    Kerry's "Silverbacks"
                    Ben's Synchaeta's for Mom
                    The Archers
                    Rick's "db" Desktop CBT Arrays
                    The Gandalf's

Comment

Erich: The !!*#&%$!! PE PM system is screwed up again! I am suddenly unable to send you a PM. I sent you an email.
                      “I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet”

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally ASTOUND ourselves - Thomas A. Edison

Some people collect stamps, Imelda Marcos collected shoes. I collect speakers.:D

Comment

Erich H, I pm'd you about a pair of the Aurum Cantus, in case you didn't get it.

Comment

I also tried to pm you a couple times, I don't think either went through :( I'm interested in 10" reference series subs if you decide to get rid of any you may have.

Comment

Hmm, I PM'ed on the Dayton ST255-8. I'm interested in those.
                            Last edited by ralfpatterson; 01-06-2017, 06:21 PM.

Comment

I also tried sending a pm about the dc160's

Comment

Working...
                              X