Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: MFW-15 Drivers $70 for a pair Bay Area Santa Clara pickup (Free Finished cabinet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: MFW-15 Drivers $70 for a pair Bay Area Santa Clara pickup (Free Finished cabinet)

I have two MFW-15 drivers, they come in a dual-opposed (so one driver on each side) black cabinet thats 22"x22"x25"

If you want you can buy just the drivers and ill dispose of the cabinet, but its a nicely constructed custom CNCed cabinet i spent $500 on, not too shabby. Only reason im getting rid of it is im moving to a much smaller apartment for job relocation and just cant take it with me.

other cabinet in the background is sold

Jeepers that's a steal! GLWS

Comment

I would buy it just for the cabinet. Is ground transportation (like having Greyhound deliver it to a local bus stop - which I did with some car seats a few years ago) an option?
      Sausage With Meat Sause, Please

Comment

Beaubump

Comment

Interested - will be in the Bay Area the week of the 20th. Need to measure the car to confirm it'll fit though... will post back after I check!

Cheers,
          Tal

Comment

Taloyd - maybe you buy them and we can work out a deal since you will be driving them down???

In case you just want the drivers, that is.
            Last edited by Beau; 02-01-2017, 03:23 PM.
            Sausage With Meat Sause, Please

Comment

I could pick them up on Sunday the the 19th if Taloyd can't make it.

Comment

Taloyd is going to regretfully have to pass. Was planning on driving there (from Los Angeles), but seems I'll be catching a ride with a friend and don't want to "hey by the way... can we take several hundred lbs. of speaker back with us?" as I definitely WAS interested in the enclosure.

Best of luck to dld !

Comment

I'm local, sent you a PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X