Clear All

• ugly woofer
    replied
    Pm sent

Leave a comment:

• aaronm
    replied
    I will take them.

Edit: I assumed these had built in DSP and were just shorter or wider than the standard PWR-ICE125.

The verdict: I can't use them, so they are still for sale...sorry 'bout that.
    Last edited by aaronm; 01-15-2017, 08:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rickcraig
    replied
    Originally posted by bcodemz View Post

Yes
    Someone should take advantage of this - good luck with your project!

Leave a comment:

• bcodemz
    replied
    Originally posted by rickcraig View Post
    $320 usd?
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• rickcraig
    replied
    Originally posted by bcodemz View Post
    selling 2 minidsp pwr125wd plate amps. They feature the incredibly high quality icepower 125asx2 amp module. I bought these partially because i don't trust any of the ebay amplifier's design (noted by all the mods diyaudio forum suggests to have them sound proper). These are a significant step up than any of the ebay amps in build quality, design, and sound quality.

I bought them, but realized they don't physically fit in my design. Therefore i have to sell them. I can't say it is brand new since i've opened it and used it for a day to see how they sound. However, it is pretty much essentially brand new. I'm asking for $170 each or $320 for both shipped in the us. You save $50 because i want a smaller speaker.
    $320 usd?

Leave a comment:

• bcodemz
    started a topic 2x miniDSP PWR-ICE125WD

2x miniDSP PWR-ICE125WD

Selling 2 MiniDSP PWR125WD plate amps. They feature the incredibly high quality ICEpower 125ASX2 amp module. I bought these partially because I don't trust any of the eBay amplifier's design (noted by all the mods DIYaudio forum suggests to have them sound proper). These are a significant step up than any of the eBay amps in build quality, design, and sound quality.

I bought them, but realized they don't physically fit in my design. Therefore I have to sell them. I can't say it is brand new since I've opened it and used it for a day to see how they sound. However, it is pretty much essentially brand new. I'm asking for $170 each or $320 for both shipped in the US. You save $50 because I want a smaller speaker.
Working...
X