2 Dayton Audio SPA500 500W Subwoofer Plate Amplifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Dayton Audio SPA500 500W Subwoofer Plate Amplifiers

I have two Dayton SPA500 plate amps for sale. I was using them to power sealed 4 cu/ft boxes with Dayton 18” HO’s. They actually did fine but, in the pursuit of every last inch of performance, I upgraded to the SPA1000 plate amps. To be honest, not sure I notice the difference but then again, my room isn’t that big and I don't crank it up that loud.

These are $265 new with free shipping on PE.

I’m asking $185 each with shipping included.
    If you buy both, $350 for both (so $175 each) with shipping included.
    If you pick up—I’m in NJ but am also in NYC during the week--$300 for the pair or $165 each.

Thanks for looking.

Any photos showing the physical condition of both?

Comment

Sorry, I didn't take photos. I'm selling multiple items on avsforum under dftkell and this was the one thing I didn't photograph this weekend. I didn't think it was necessary. They are both in great shape, working perfectly and have been in boxes for about 1.5 years or so. They are at a weekend house. I will be back there on July 14th and will take pictures then and post them.

Thanks,
      Dan

Comment

Would you consider $250 for the pair picked up in N.J. I live in southern Ocean county 08087

Comment

Originally posted by Squidspeak View Post
          Would you consider $250 for the pair picked up in N.J. I live in southern Ocean county 08087
          Hi, PM sent.

Comment

Here are some pictures....
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X