FS: Dayton Audio Titanic Mk III 12 Inch Subwoofer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Dayton Audio Titanic Mk III 12 Inch Subwoofer

FS: Dayton Audio Titanic Mark III 12 Inch 4 Ohm Subwoofer TIT320C-4. A legendary subwoofer in good shape that is sitting in my cellar unused. See specs at link below. $50 plus shipping (25 lbs. from Delaware). CHECK OR MONEY ORDER PLEASE, I am not set up for PAYPAL. Thank you, Scott.

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

https://www.parts-express.com/dayton...4-ohm--295-404
    Last edited by SCB; 08-15-2018, 08:43 AM. Reason: SOLD

Click image for larger version

Name:	Day-1.png
Views:	126
Size:	442.9 KB
ID:	1385205Click image for larger version

Name:	Day-2.png
Views:	125
Size:	371.9 KB
ID:	1385206Click image for larger version

Name:	Day-3.png
Views:	114
Size:	412.5 KB
ID:	1385207

Comment

I have a buddy that might be interested. Any idea what shipping to 92804 would cost?
      Sausage With Meat Sause, Please

Comment

Shipping to zip code 32746? I have a Fedex acc that I could use

Comment

Thanks for the interest. Given the weight, shipping too far west gets prohibitively expensive, and to 92804 (California) is $58.04 …. more than the cost of the actual subwoofer.

UPS to 32746 (Florida) is would be $33.82.

My shipping zip code is 19901 for UPS store I ship from, or 19962 for FedEx pickup at residence if you want to check.

Comment

Boy I want that sub lol I had one and sold it and now kicking myself in the a:: about that If it’s not sold in about a week I’ll buy it But cash is king and first come first served

Comment

So I just bought this sub from Scott. Not only did he give me a great deal, but he shipped before I even made payment. To boot - the sub looks like in near new condition. This is my second purchase from Scott. He is truly a stand up guy and I wanted to leave this positive feedback for him. Thanks again Scott. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dkalsi View Post
                So I just bought this sub from Scott. Not only did he give me a great deal, but he shipped before I even made payment. To boot - the sub looks like in near new condition. This is my second purchase from Scott. He is truly a stand up guy and I wanted to leave this positive feedback for him. Thanks again Scott. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I have dealt with Scott a few times in the past as well and my experiences with him were similar to yours. An absolute stand up guy and great to do business with!
                “I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet”

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally ASTOUND ourselves - Thomas A. Edison

Some people collect stamps, Imelda Marcos collected shoes. I collect speakers.:D

Comment

Thank you for the very kind words gentlemen !!! It was a pleasure dealing with both of you as well !!

Comment

Working...
                  X