Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 2 x JBL W15GTI MKII. Shipped or Pickup in Los Angeles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDM
    replied
    Mine!

Leave a comment:

• monkish54
    replied
    SOLD.

Alex2507, PM me so we can talk!

Leave a comment:

• NDM
    replied
    Sorry to mess up the plan. I had to have both of these. Looking forward to seeing the big boxes on my doorstep!

Leave a comment:

• Alex2507
    replied
    [QUOTE=monkish54;n1401069]
    Originally posted by Alex2507 View Post

That sounds like a plan to me. Are we still friends on that one book with all the faces?

That sounds like a great experience. Has the pain subsided?
    All that post surgical stuff is behind me. I got off of FB because I found myself spending time there instead of doing the physical therapy exercises.

With any luck you'll find a local buyer in the meantime but if not, I'm in for another DIY subwoofer build.

On second thought, I hope the drivers are still around in a month 'cause, you know ... bass.

Leave a comment:

• monkish54
    replied
    [QUOTE=Alex2507;n1401027]
    Originally posted by monkish54 View Post

Then it won't cost you much to ship those out to me in about a month. That's about how long it'll take me to squirrel away the $650.

Like giving birth ... but more painful ... for months on end.
    That sounds like a plan to me. Are we still friends on that one book with all the faces?

That sounds like a great experience. Has the pain subsided?

Leave a comment:

• Alex2507
    replied
    [QUOTE=monkish54;n1400941]

I have a REALLY good discount with FedEx, shipping will be very inexpensive. ;)
    Then it won't cost you much to ship those out to me in about a month. That's about how long it'll take me to squirrel away the $650.

Sorry to hear about the knee. How was the recovery?
    Like giving birth ... but more painful ... for months on end.

Leave a comment:

• monkish54
    replied

The short list of 'why not' is that I am just now getting back to work after a knee replacement last summer (financial reasons) and of course being a condo dweller whose neighbors don't need the 16 Hz @ 93 db. That's the adult in me speaking up but the child in me pouts perpetually. Good thing you live on the other coast and the shipping expense is something else I can count up as money to be spent responsibly. I actually just had a conversation with the g/f where she was saying to buy the subs and I had to be the grown up: not my favorite role.
    Adults have no fun, my friend. Listen to the wise and powerful g/f.

I have a REALLY good discount with FedEx, shipping will be very inexpensive. ;)

Good luck going back to work. Sorry to hear about the knee. How was the recovery?

Leave a comment:

• Alex2507
    replied
    Price reduced to $650/Pr

Alex2507
    The short list of 'why not' is that I am just now getting back to work after a knee replacement last summer (financial reasons) and of course being a condo dweller whose neighbors don't need the 16 Hz @ 93 db. That's the adult in me speaking up but the child in me pouts perpetually. Good thing you live on the other coast and the shipping expense is something else I can count up as money to be spent responsibly. I actually just had a conversation with the g/f where she was saying to buy the subs and I had to be the grown up: not my favorite role.

Leave a comment:

• monkish54
    replied
    Price reduced to $650/Pr

Alex2507

Leave a comment:

• monkish54
    replied
    Originally posted by taloyd View Post
    Relevant to these subwoofers, I have a freakishly overbuilt sealed 15" box currently being used for a different subwoofer that would be perfect for one of these. It's two layers of 3/4" MDF, and too heavy for me to physically lift it by myself. 3.6cf / 102 liters volume, dimensions are 19.5" wide 21" deep and 24" high. I'm in zipcode 90042, near Pasadena.

PM me if interested - perhaps one can get one of the very best 15" subwoofers and a commensurately excellent box!

(@monkish54 - ping me to delete this if you don't like it in your thread!)
    Thanks for the post! Someone in SoCal certainly needs to take this offer. Sweet subs and an excellent box? Sounds like a dream come true for lazies like me! ;)

Leave a comment:

• taloyd
    replied
    Relevant to these subwoofers, I have a freakishly overbuilt sealed 15" box currently being used for a different subwoofer that would be perfect for one of these. It's two layers of 3/4" MDF, and too heavy for me to physically lift it by myself. 3.6cf / 102 liters volume, dimensions are 19.5" wide 21" deep and 24" high. I'm in zipcode 90042, near Pasadena.

PM me if interested - perhaps one can get one of the very best 15" subwoofers and a commensurately excellent box!

(@monkish54 - ping me to delete this if you don't like it in your thread!)

Leave a comment:

• ScottK@PE
    replied

Thanks for the comment, Scott! In what alignment do you have the W15?

If I'm gonna get low balled by anyone it might as well be you, Alex. Wait, what...?
    I ran mine in a fairly small sealed enclosure in a car. I believe it was 2.0 cubic feet. Played extremely well in that enclosure.

Leave a comment:

• monkish54
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    One of my top two subwoofers I've owned, it's the 1B to my current 1A subwoofer, the CSS SDX15. GLWS.
    Thanks for the comment, Scott! In what alignment do you have the W15?

If this keeps up I'm a low ball ya like you never been low balled before ...
    If I'm gonna get low balled by anyone it might as well be you, Alex. Wait, what...?

Leave a comment:

• Alex2507
    replied
    OBO
    If this keeps up I'm a low ball ya like you never been low balled before ...

Leave a comment:

• ScottK@PE
    replied
    One of my top two subwoofers I've owned, it's the 1B to my current 1A subwoofer, the CSS SDX15. GLWS.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X