Solddddddddd

Leave a comment:

• mccarty350
    replied
    Consider them sold!

Leave a comment:

• joeybutts
    replied
    Cabinets weigh 15lbs each and the pair would be packed in a 20" cube. Price to Tennessee was $80 for packing materials and shipping for a ballpark......

Leave a comment:

• joeybutts
    replied
    bump bump. Just make me a reasonable offer.....

Leave a comment:

• joeybutts
    replied

Leave a comment:

• joeybutts
    replied

Leave a comment:

• joeybutts
    replied
    1" baffle, 3/4" rest, true Baltic bracing, PL adhesive, cabs are smooth, disregard staining from glue up and wood lying around prior to construction. Let me know if need more pics or have questions.

Leave a comment:

• joeybutts
    replied
    Yes they are Ron, I will post pics later this afternoon for.you.

Leave a comment:

• rhale64
    replied
    Originally posted by joeybutts View Post
    All glued up and sanded to 220, no port cutout (can be added) and no terminal cutout (can PROBABLY add the plans terminal plate). With all the other Kairos cabinets I've cut, those are the two things that 95% of the time people want different so I haven't done them. Will post pics if there ins interest. $450 shipped to 48
    Are these still available? And if they are can you post some pictures? I am interested. Thanks, Ron Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• joeybutts
    replied
    Hahahah, yes they are still available. I actually today just moved them to the back of the shed until I wrap up some other projects and even consider doing something with them. Was gonna prime them but I don't want to turn the shed into a paint booth at this point in time.

Let me know if you have any questions or anything.

Leave a comment:

• DearSX
    replied
    These still available?

Leave a comment:

• joeybutts
    started a topic Raw MDF Kairos cabinets

Raw MDF Kairos cabinets

SOLDDDDDD

All glued up and sanded to 220, no port cutout (can be added) and no terminal cutout (can PROBABLY add the plans terminal plate). With all the other Kairos cabinets I've cut, those are the two things that 95% of the time people want different so I haven't done them.

Will post pics if there ins interest.
    $450 shipped to 48
    Last edited by joeybutts; 04-23-2020, 01:41 PM.
Working...
X