Siglent Technologies SDS1052DL+ 50 MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siglent Technologies SDS1052DL+ 50 MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscope

I have a new and never used Siglent Technologies SDS1052DL+ 50 MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscope for sale with anvil travel case and tons of test cables Something like 100 in just cables This unit sells for 250 plus without all the items that I will include with it It’s a two channel 50 MHz unit I’d like to get 225 plus shipping and fees I don’t charge for packing stuff just what it cost to ship Please look at the photos and I can send more I’m trying to buy a house and need to sell off items I’m not using or will ever use. I got this to learn out to use a scope but with my bad health and wanting to buy a home it needs to go. The case is worth 80 by itself I’m guaranteeing that it will be 100% in working order All together there is over 400 in items with it Please email or call [email protected] 3212629458 Thanks Carl

I’ll take offers on this You’re only limited by your knowledge and persistence to expand your knowledge and to achieve what you want in getting the satisfaction that you made it

Comment

Working...
    X