Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale 12 Seas W17ex002 drivers (Idaho)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 12 Seas W17ex002 drivers (Idaho)

(SOLD) Thanks everyone! I have 12 of these drivers laying around that need to find a home. I can’t find any idea on where to price them honestly. So I think I would entertain offers and trades. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Operationeg; 04-21-2019, 01:27 PM.

What do you think you want for them? Any trades?

Comment

I can’t find any sold listings for them anywhere so I’m not sure what’s even fair, so any offers are welcomed. I’m willing to split them up and trade other drivers crossover parts etc.

Comment

It’s hard to find any info about them , lots of info about the specs but not prices. I see they stopped making them a long time ago.
        What would you trade them for?

Comment

I’m pretty open when it comes to trades. If you have something in mind message me an offer

Comment

I THINK they could have sold new for around $140 ea., in 1995?
            Have you DATS'd them?

Comment

They were made after 1997...no they were pulled from a working towers

Comment

Jamo towers by chance?
                Wolf
                "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
                "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
                "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
                "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
                https://app.photobucket.com/u/wolf_teeth_speaker

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
                http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

Originally posted by Operationeg View Post
                  I’m pretty open when it comes to trades. If you have something in mind message me an offer
                  Anything in particular you need as far as a trade? I have some tweets and mids that I probably will not use.

Comment

Here is a pic of one of the towers wolf...

Comment

Tweeters, woofers, mids, crossover components I’m interested in mostly. Send me a message if you like Squidspeak

Comment

Well I’m in the middle of moving, or packing as we are closing on a house on the 30th So all my audio parts and gear are packed up. So by the time we have moved I’m sure that these will be gone. They would make a great full range speakers You’re only limited by your knowledge and persistence to expand your knowledge and to achieve what you want in getting the satisfaction that you made it

Comment

I thought they had a rather horrific breakup (ringing) as low as possibly 1.5k? ?

Comment

That would likely be the 8" version, Chris. The 6/7" are higher.
                            Later,
                            Wolf
                            "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
                            "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
                            "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
                            "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
                            https://app.photobucket.com/u/wolf_teeth_speaker

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
                            http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

They Sound great, definitely not a breakup at 1500hz lol. Are you interested In some Chris?

Comment

Working...
                              X