Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Focal 12v726s

SOLD
    I have had these speakers (4 of them) for at least 20 years. They are new old stock. Sitting in there original box. I always intended on using them for transmission line speakers with some ESLs. But never got around to using them. Cast frame. These speakers were $299 each when new.
    I ran accross a bunch of Speaker Builder magazines that I can throw in this as well. These are great if you like to build your own enclosures.
    $150 takes all 4.
    Would prefer local pickup in the Toledo Ohio area. If not to far I could meet you as well. I can check if these would fit in some flat rate boxes as a last resort.
    Please let me know any questions.
    Thanks

Focal 12v726s
    Thiele-Small Parameters

Fs(Hz) 19.3
    Vas(l) 330.5
    Qts 0.31
    Qms 1.71
    Qes 0.38
    Bl(Tm) 12.2
    Cms(mm/N) 0.9
    Rms(kg/s) 5.334
    Le(mH) 0
    Mms(gr) 75
    Vd(l) 0.46
    Sd(sq.mm) 51100
    X-max(mm) 9
    X-mech(mm) 0
    Re(Ohm) 6.2

General Parameters
    Diameter (inch) 12
    Max Power(W.) 100
    RMS Power(W.) 50
    Number of Coils 1
    Impedance Z-Nom(Ohm) 8
    Sensitivity(dB) 1-W 89.8
    Last edited by cobraman44; 04-27-2020, 06:08 PM.

Wow. No responses at all. So I have been out of touch for a long time, but thought this would still be relevant.
    Either:
    1. No one builds there own enclosures anymore
    2. This speaker are no longer the great speakers they use to be?? When I look at specs they seem to be.

Any suggestions besides throwing them away. Thanks for any input.

Comment

Originally posted by cobraman44 View Post
      Wow. No responses at all. So I have been out of touch for a long time, but thought this would still be relevant.
      Either:
      1. No one builds there own enclosures anymore
      2. This speaker are no longer the great speakers they use to be?? When I look at specs they seem to be.

Any suggestions besides throwing them away. Thanks for any input.
      I am not interested, but the first thing you should do to get people interested is state an asking price.
      “I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet”

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally ASTOUND ourselves - Thomas A. Edison

Some people collect stamps, Imelda Marcos collected shoes. I collect speakers.:D

Comment

Also "They" = How many?
        “I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet”

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally ASTOUND ourselves - Thomas A. Edison

Some people collect stamps, Imelda Marcos collected shoes. I collect speakers.:D

Comment

So these have been sitting in their original boxes for 20+ years? Have you flipped them periodically so that their cones haven't sagged?
          Craig

I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.

Comment

Thanks guys. I updated the post with the info you suggested and I should not have missed in the first place.

Comment

you have a p.m.
              craigk

" Voicing is often the term used for band aids to cover for initial design/planning errors " - Pallas

Comment

Working...
              X