Clear All

• FS; Various including speakers amp crossover and horn

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	1447850 For Sale

TC Electronics Thrust 250 Bass Amp like new in box $130 SOLD

Bill Fitzmaurice Simplex 110 ported bass speaker cabinet with new Eminence S2010 Woofer. Complete with metal grill rubber feet jack plate for speaker and 1/4 inch jack and textured finish Lightweight at 27 pounds and a great design, includes his plans $350

I just built the cabinet and purchased the amp , they are great but I had hand surgery and can't play any more so that is why I am selling

1997 Epiphone El Capitan 4 string Acoustic Bass Guitar with Made in USA Shadow Electronics and original case and receipt .
    My personal instrument and set up with frets leveled and bridge lowered to play very well, 1/4 inch and XLR output jacks $400

Eminence CH2010 Hemp Cone Basslite Driver , not too many hours on it , $40 with purchase receipt.

Dayton Audio Heavy Duty Pro 10 inch woofer like new in box $20

Dayton Audio 2 way 3.5 K 300 Watt Crossover in excellent condition with Selenium metal 6" X 10" horn , standard threads both $20

Kinter 2020 A " Limited Edition " Tripath Amp in box with PS and manual $20

Little Dot MK 2+ tube headphone amp 2010 model with Mullard preamp tubes and Russian Military Voshkod power amp tubes $120

Available for local pickup in NW Ohio 43614 or contact me for shipping estimate if interested
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kevinr; 08-28-2020, 11:04 AM. Reason: sold item
Working...
X