Wtb rs225-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb rs225-8

I'm looking for a pair of RS225-8. I have RS225P-8, but I need the non-paper version.
    Thanks!
    "We're speaker geeks, not speaker nerds. Nerds make money!" Marty H
    Bismarck, North Dakota
    My Current System: HiFiMe DIY T3 Amp, Kenwood Basic C1 Preamp, and Paul Carmody Sunflowers
    My Garage System TPS3116D2 Amp, DIY PS 95 Speakers, DC 130 Sub

Are you selling the 225p's?

Comment

Originally posted by DSchreck View Post
      Are you selling the 225p's?
      Not at the moment. If I decide to, I'll let you know.
      Thanks!
      Bismarck, North Dakota
      My Current System: HiFiMe DIY T3 Amp, Kenwood Basic C1 Preamp, and Paul Carmody Sunflowers

Comment

I have a pair of the 225's I would be willing to trade for your paper's if they are the RS225p-8a.

Comment

I have a pair of the 225's I would be willing to trade for your paper's if they are the RS225p-8a.
          Do you have photos of the speakers? If they're in good shape, I'll take your deal. I'm waiting on word from another seller, but I think it was a scam. I'll get back to you in a few days.
          Bismarck, North Dakota

Comment

I can get some pics snapped for you, I bought them about a month ago from parts express as (restocked) but they look like new in the boxes etc.

Comment

I can get some pics snapped for you, I bought them about a month ago from parts express as (restocked) but they look like new in the boxes etc.
              Are you still interested in swapping the drivers? I can get them boxed up and sent as soon as you give me the word. If you send me your email address I'll get you some pics.
              Thanks,
              Mike
              Bismarck, North Dakota

Comment

Yes, I'll send you a pm with my email and get some pics for you too.

Thanks.

Comment

Still interested?
                  Bismarck, North Dakota

Comment

Working...
                  X