Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speaker Grill Foam and Glue For Sale (NEW AND NEVER USED-STILL IN PACKAGING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaker Grill Foam and Glue For Sale (NEW AND NEVER USED-STILL IN PACKAGING)

I have 2 Speaker Grill Foams 19" x 31" x 3/8" and a can of Foam and Fabric Spray Glue 12 oz that I purchased. I was unable to use because my speakers blew out before I could replace and use the materials that I
    purchased. They are brand new and never used. I am asking $45.00 plus Shipping and Handling They were unable to be returned because of the 90 day return policy was past. The speakers were in another
    state and I was unable to get to the project before I realized that I did not need the foam and glue.
    Contact me at 276-935-8797 home phone (leave message if no one home) or my email address is [email protected]

I wouldn't post my phone# and email on the internet. But I'm a black helicopter kind of guy.

Comment

• a4eaudio
      a4eaudio commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder if the poster is pranking a friend (or enemy).

The only thing worse than posting your phone number and email on this forum is trying to communicate via the PM's or visitor messages or groups or inbox or mark as read or notifications or compose new or mark as read or requests or WTF I'll just find what I'm looking for somewhere else. I've assumed for a long time parts express made this forum as bad as possible just so people would give up on using it and just buy audio items on their website.

Comment

• a4eaudio
      a4eaudio commented
      Editing a comment
      I've exchanged PMs with lots of people and bought many items through the classified section. I didn't notice any issues.

• djg
      djg commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here. Bought several items, had discussions no problems. On a PC.

Thank goodness you've come back to this dark and broken world to shine your rainbow of light and hope one last time, Jimmy. Sniff ...

Comment

Yeah, maybe I'm dumber than most
      Even forums that work well, I just say: "make offers in the thread."
      It's crazy how people waste your time with none sense.
      If you want to offer $20, go right ahead; I might even take it, if you make it easy on me.
      I mean, who cares? The stuff that can actually hurt you most don't care about (i.e. the way I drive ) and most actually think is good.
      You can literally leave your phone number and email anywhere, if you want.
      You're going to be dead soon anyway. Especially if you're an audiophile.
      I'm 41 and I'm the youngest audiophile I know.

I guess that's what being an audiophile is all about, caring about non-sense you probably can't hear in a blind test anyway

Comment

Maybe a little less coffee...?

Comment

Working...
        X