Full Size Statements + Centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Size Statements + Centre

Hi, looking to sell my full size Statements and centre channel as I have too many speakers and spouse won’t let me keep them (too big for my room anyways). They work great and although one mid has crinkles in the cone, I have a brand new replacement mid which I will include. I’ve never changed it as i could not hear any difference. Happy to separate the drivers and xovers if that is all you want. I would think of the enclosures as extras. The left and right speakers are brown and I painted the centre white with duratex however never got around to painting the L+R. They are presentable as is, however if this will be your main system, I would give them a couple coats of sheared as well. I upgraded the sub xover to Jantzen Cross Caps. Asking price is $1000 CAD for it all. Drivers alone cost approx $1380 new, not including xovers. Pick up only pls due to size and weight. I’m located Downtown Toronto. Thanks for looking, Marco Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Sick deal. Good luck.
    Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

Comment

I think its a great deal too but I’m open to offers as I have some smaller Revel Speakers on their way in and just don’t have enough space for ever for it all. I have some white duratex I can throw in as well. Tks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bumping for price drop to $900 CAD. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X