X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Usher 9950-20 tweeter pair.

Found a pair! 3/15.

These work well for my ears and room.
    Let me know if you have a good pair to sell.
    In my experience they can fit into usps flat rate box and ship for $17 in usa. I'm in California, 95521.
    Thanks, Don
    Last edited by nodiak; 03-15-2022, 02:17 PM.

Dayton RS28F was a sibling to the Usher 9950-20, and while maybe not a direct replacement within a well developed design, is also not so very different in character if you are looking for similar sound qualities and are going to be developing a crossover.
    "Our Nation’s interests are best served by fostering a peaceful global system comprised
    of interdependent networks of trade, finance, information, law, people and governance."
    - from the October 2007 U.S. Naval capstone doctrine
    A Cooperative Strategy for 21st Century Seapower
    (a lofty notion since removed in the March 2015 revision)

Comment

Thanks JRT. I actually have 28F and 28A also. I've been using crossover designs that have been developed and shared by our skilled and experienced brethren 👍. I sometimes do minor tweaking of tweeter level to fit my fading treble range hearing.
      I've found this family of drivers works for me, and want to finish a couple systems while I have a little time.
      I'm also looking for Usher 8945P's and might soon post yet another wanted ad for them. It's the best way to find discontinued drivers, tho unfortunately maybe annoying to some.
      Don

Comment

I have a set ... E mail me as I get that easier ........

[email protected]

Comment

Emailed but didnt get a reply. Probably in your spam. I'd rather stick with using PETT - either in this thread or pm's as I'm scrambling around most days and then resting up in evenings. Let me know you're price and I'll see if I can do it.
          Thanks, Don

Comment

Working...
          X