Fusion 8 Alchemy Pair $350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion 8 Alchemy Pair $350

Everything is great. Unfinished enclosures. 1/2" birch with the CNC cut MDF baffle. I'm selling just to switch it up a bit. Considering a pair of Classix ii 2.5 towers or Amiga.

Located near Rapid City, SD
    Attached Files

Would you be willing to ship these? Glenn.

Comment

Originally posted by Drummer View Post
      Would you be willing to ship these? Glenn.
      I'm not sure what shipping looks like, but I can imagine it'd be pretty expensive. These are pretty large for bookshelves.

Comment

• Drummer
        Drummer commented
        Editing a comment
        I live in area code 46260.

Shipping looks to be about $100. This was calculated via the USPS site, but that's what I'd guess as well.

Comment

New Price. $300

Comment

I'm interested if these are still available. What would shipping to 55068 be?

Comment

Originally posted by Tangclown View Post
            I will check this weekend and let you know.

Comment

A few other consideration too. My parents live near Sioux Falls, so if you visit near there I could send the speakers with them next time they visit. I also have a colleague who frequents Rochester, MN (mayo clinic) so I may be able to work something out for him to bring them with next time he goes out there.

Comment

A few other consideration too. My parents live near Sioux Falls, so if you visit near there I could send the speakers with them next time they visit. I also have a colleague who frequents Rochester, MN (mayo clinic) so I may be able to work something out for him to bring them with next time he goes out there.
                I have family in Sioux Falls, and I can also get to Rochester as well!

Lets see what shipping is and go from there.

Comment

I have family in Sioux Falls, and I can also get to Rochester as well!

Lets see what shipping is and go from there.
                  It looks like shipping would be between 85.88 and 323.95.

Comment

If we explored the Rochester or Sioux Falls options. When do you think we would have a chance?

I take it the range on shipping is the speed?

Comment

Yes, the range is shipping speed. Rochester would be a bit because my buddy just went there. I'd imagine a month or two for that. Sioux Falls area would be much quicker since my parents are here right now and will be heading back that direction on Sunday. Ultimately, that'd be limited by when you could meet them.

Comment

My Uncle lives in Sioux Falls. I spoke with him and he said would get them. So that seems like a good plan!

Comment

Working...
                        X