X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johnnyrichards
    replied
    Five minutes after I read this post they were no longer on the 'Bay

Going to have 8" waveguides built for them. I have a quad of carbon fiber cone 8" woofers from Rival Acoustics - these are going to make a killer TWW. The tweeter is something I have wanted for a very long time to go with these woofers. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Krillin
    replied
    The tweeters are now on eBay. Sorry for the delay, shipping materials have sky rocketed so I needed to shop around for bubble wrap.

The tweeters are to charity. This is not a "take my word for it", it's in an official eBay banner on the ad listing. Get what you want and do a good thing .

Leave a comment:

• johnnyrichards
    replied
    I'll keep an eye on the 'bay

Leave a comment:

• Krillin
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnyrichards View Post
    Shipping for the TL N26CF to 57106?
    I only have the Transducer Lab N26MGR-G's packaged. I double boxed them to ensure safe arrival. When I post them on eBay tonight you should be able to see what shipping is, eBay has lower shipping rates than UPS or Fedex by themselves.

I'll try to get the TLabs N26CF-A and some other of the smaller items on eBay this weekend. I need to run and get bubble wrap and boxes.

Of course local pickup is welcome for any of this. I added some more items to the list of what's for sale.

Leave a comment:

• johnnyrichards
    replied
    Shipping for the TL N26CF to 57106?

Leave a comment:

• FS: Augusta, GA - Accuton Cell & Jamo dipole speakers, Sennheiser & audio gear

For local pickup in Augusta, GA 30809

$3000 - Clearwave Symphonia 1 speakers - Accuton Cell midrange and tweeter. Scanspeak 18wu metal woofer (10mm klippel xmax in voicecoil review), Cherry finish
    SOLD - Luxman CL-38 tube preamplifier - Fully recapped with long life capacitors, includes manual Now on eBay
    SOLD - Luxman MA-88 KT88 mono tube amplifiers - cracked base but fully recapped under the chassis. Extra rare tube cages with manuals.
    $800 - Zaph SB12.3 kit, save $450 + tax and shipping
    SOLD - Kenwood KP-1100 turntable fully restored
    -----------SOLD Turntable with Kenwood periphery ring, weight, and Kenwood ceramic platter (Kenwood DS-20, DS-21 and TS-10)
    SOLD - RAAL 140-15D amorphous core (pair)
    $700 - Sennheiser HD800 - Good condition with a premium braided cable
    $700 - Plitron PAT-3050-SE Single Ended 5K output transformers, good for 300B tubes
    $350 - McIntosh MC2125, in need of restoration and repair
    $250 - Acoustic Elegance TD6M-4 (pair)
    SOLD - Transducer Lab N26MGR (pair) - round faceplate Now on eBay, local pickup welcome
    SOLD - Transducer Lab N26CF (pair) - rectangular faceplate, good for MTM Now on eBay, local pickup welcome
    $140 per pair - 4x ScanSpeak Limited Edition 15W/4524T02 midwoofers - woven glass fiber cones, truly beautiful
    Last edited by Krillin; 10-09-2022, 04:28 PM.
Working...
X