FS: Dayton HPSA1000-R Subwoofer Amplifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Dayton HPSA1000-R Subwoofer Amplifier

I've gone to a EP2500 to power my Mal-X so I offering my Dayton Class D sub for sale. This is the rack (or shelf) version of the Dayton 1000W plate amp. Dayton's specs state 512W @ 8ohms and 1024W @ 4ohms. Parametric eq and 108 deg. variable phase control. Chassis height is 2RU. My amp is in exellent shape and is about 1 year old. It retailed for $398 new so I'm asking for $250 plus shipping (PayPal or money order preferred). Pictures will be made available on request.

Re: FS: Dayton HPSA1000-R Subwoofer Amplifier

Personal Message sent!

Comment

This might help the sale or it might not. If it unnecessarily complicates matters then disregard. I have an unused plate version of this amp and I think I'd prefer the rack mount. If something could be worked out so that everyone is happy let me know. I'll stay out of this anymore until I hear something.

Thanks,
      Aaron
      Thanks,
      Aaron

Comment

I might be interested, but the reviews of the Dayton amps on the PE website consistently mention the "HUM" noise - with the SA1000 as well as the plate versions . Have you experienced this? Other than that, this amp and its features are exactly what I'm looking for.

Paul

Comment

No.
          My HPSA1000-R is dead quiet.

Comment

I have one of the plate ones, haven't heard any hum from it, but I've only used it a couple times so far.
            "...this is not a subwoofer" - Jeff Bagby ;)

Comment

PM Sent.

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
                X