Behringer A500 Power Amps. (Pair)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer A500 Power Amps. (Pair)

I have a pair of Behringer A500 amplifiers that I have used in my living room for years. (Actually I have 3 but I am going to keep one for upstairs ) I used these as high power mono blocks for the front 3 channels and they sound stunning. They also sound great in stereo mode. Very low distortion and RCA, 1/4" and XLR input connections. Binding post and 1/2" outs.

Check out this thread on Audioholics of objective test measurements. This is the ultimate bang for the buck in power amplification.!

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums...ad.php?t=17004

I am going to go with a single home theater 5 channel amp and need the scratch to pay for it. ( Emotiva?) Not that I am unhappy with these amps in any way shape or form. My room is very small and I need the room that the amp rack takes up and I am also considering adding another sub where the rack is. Another consideration is the 12v trigger option to power on and off. ( Wife complains about this as well as the unsightly amps.) Anyway, the rack needs to go and I am selling some stuff to get the new single Emotiva.

Asking $125 each shipped in the USA or both for $230 shipped. Contact via PM. Paypal is gladly accepted.

Re: Behringer A500 Power Amps. (Pair)

SOLD!!!

Wow!

Comment

Get some more goodies listed lol

Comment

Hey I need those :(

Comment

All items shipped and tracking numbers sent. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Rightbrained View Post
            Get some more goodies listed lol
            Soon.

Comment

Working...
            X