FS: Unfinished speaker cabinets, almost free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Unfinished speaker cabinets, almost free

Well, I am clearing out the garage and before I throw these away, I would see if anyone wanted them.

the boxes are 5$ each, so that 10$ a pair, plus s/h

I have a set of slot ported cabinets for the first version of the Madisound recession busters

I have a single sealed box for a RB

2 pairs for the HIVI Jr shown in the PE Showcase
    one pair is painted red, they where veneered with cherry then i burned through the venner, so i painted them. they are cut for the 1" PE oprts and the 1 7/8" terminal cup

I have a second pair with removable baffles and maple veneer. they are cut for the same port and terminal

1 pair of overnight sensations, removable baffles, cut for same port and terminal. They have cherry veneer. one is finished with a high gloss clear, the other has no finish yet.

1 pair of Zaph ZM4's. one has maple veneer, the other is raw mdf. removable bafles, same port and terminal.

The boxes in the pics with raw baffles, ill flush ct and round over, but you will need to paint them black.

Check out my website: www.uberstealthaudio.com.
    Now offering cnc cut baffles and other speaker cabinet parts

Re: FS: Unfinished speaker cabinets, almost free

Originally posted by nikbrewer View Post
    Well, I am clearing out the garage and before I throw these away, I would see if anyone wanted them.

the boxes are 5$ each, so that 10$ a pair, plus s/h

I have a set of slot ported cabinets for the first version of the Madisound recession busters

I have a single sealed box for a RB

2 pairs for the HIVI Jr shown in the PE Showcase
    one pair is painted red, they where veneered with cherry then i burned through the venner, so i painted them. they are cut for the 1" PE oprts and the 1 7/8" terminal cup

I have a second pair with removable baffles and maple veneer. they are cut for the same port and terminal

1 pair of overnight sensations, removable baffles, cut for same port and terminal. They have cherry veneer. one is finished with a high gloss clear, the other has no finish yet.

1 pair of Zaph ZM4's. one has maple veneer, the other is raw mdf. removable bafles, same port and terminal.

The boxes in the pics with raw baffles, ill flush ct and round over, but you will need to paint them black.

Nik, you're an animal! I've only got 4 unstuffed boxes in the basement.

Comment

WELL, THE RB SOLD OUT BEFORE i could fill those, the sealed was from when i built like 20 pairs at a time and ended up with an extra, and all the removable baffles where a process to learn if i wanted of offer this as an option

Comment

PM Sent
        "Looks like you may have to design your own speakers. Its not that hard." -DE Focht

Diffraction Happens

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

so whats left? i would'nt mind the os.
            " To me, the soundstage presentation is more about phase and distortion and less about size. However, when you talk about bass extension, there's no replacement for displacement". Tyger23. 4.2015

Quote Originally Posted by hongrn. Oct 2014
            Do you realize that being an American is like winning the biggest jackpot ever??

http://www.midwestaudioclub.com/spot...owell-simpson/
            http://s413.photobucket.com/albums/pp216/arlis/

Comment

If you want to buy a RB kit, I got a couple before they sold out and would be willing to sell one at cost.
              "...this is not a subwoofer" - Jeff Bagby ;)

Comment

OS - sold
                RB cabinets - sold
                ZB4 - sold
                hivi jr - possibly sold

Comment

now whatcha gonna do with all that space?
                  " To me, the soundstage presentation is more about phase and distortion and less about size. However, when you talk about bass extension, there's no replacement for displacement". Tyger23. 4.2015

Quote Originally Posted by hongrn. Oct 2014
                  Do you realize that being an American is like winning the biggest jackpot ever??

http://www.midwestaudioclub.com/spot...owell-simpson/
                  http://s413.photobucket.com/albums/pp216/arlis/

Comment

build more, dah!

Due to popular demand, I had a few unfinished test boxes I am putting fixed OS baffles on. they will be 1/2" MDF with 3/4" baffles for OS, 1/2" round over on what ever edges anyone wants, either blank back or machined for the 1" port and 1 7/8" terminal

25$ pair, I have 3 pairs, but they wont be ready till next weekend

Comment

both pairs of hivi jrs are still availble

Comment

Working...
                      X