Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: many speakers (TB, Dayton, Beyma, Aura)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: many speakers (TB, Dayton, Beyma, Aura)

SOLD 2x Beyma 10BR60's, good condition. $70+shipping for the pair SOLD

SOLD 2x Dayton Audio RS150S-8. Both speakers in great condition, except one of them has a small dent in the aluminum cone. $20+shipping for the pair SOLD

SOLD 2x Vifa DX25TG05-04 tweeters. Both are fine acoustically and in terms of how they look from the front. One of them, however, had a connector fall off, so I had to solder on a new lead. $15+shipping for the pair SOLD

"SOLD"1x W4-1337SA. The cone got dented in a few places, doesn't look pretty (but isn't torn through). Free+shipping. "SOLD"

SOLD2xAura bass shaker (AST-2B-04) (4 ohms). In good shape. $20+shipping SOLD
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Eric89GXL; 07-08-2010, 08:22 PM.

Re: FS: many speakers (TB, Dayton, Beyma, Aura)

pm sent for daytons.

Comment

You've Got Mail about the DX25TG-05-04's.
      Mike
      "We're speaker geeks, not speaker nerds. Nerds make money!" Marty H
      Bismarck, North Dakota
      My Current System: HiFiMe DIY T3 Amp, Kenwood Basic C1 Preamp, and Paul Carmody Sunflowers
      My Garage System TPS3116D2 Amp, DIY PS 95 Speakers, DC 130 Sub

Comment

Updated photos of the Daytons and added a photo of the dented TB W4-1337.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Eric89GXL; 06-13-2010, 01:10 PM. Reason: Keys edited out

Comment

Originally posted by Eric89GXL View Post
          Updated photos of the Daytons and added a photo of the dented TB W4-1337.
          Ah ha, now I can duplicate your key :P

(There actually was this security problem where somebody saw a photo of the master key for a company's voting machines and was able to make the key from the photo...)
          "...this is not a subwoofer" - Jeff Bagby ;)

Comment

What keys? ;)

Comment

Still have the Dayton speakers?...Thx..."Joe"

Comment

Originally posted by Tech_Head_77 View Post
                Still have the Dayton speakers?...Thx..."Joe"
                Yep!

Comment

Still have the Beyma 10" woofers?

When you say good condition, what do you mean? any marks on them, any problems?

Comment

I never had any problems with them sound-wise. I am selling them because I moved on to new speaker projects, and don't want to leave them sitting unused (and having to move them when I relocate in a month).

I'll attach a couple photos of them in a minute. The only blemish I can see is on the foam basket gasket, which you can see in the photos.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Did you have a link to a speaker project with them. I have a project in mind for them but any historical references would be awesome.

Anything you didnt really like about them?

Comment

Just their size, really. I liked how they sounded---I was using them as part of a 2-way, actually. First they were replacements for the Alpha 10A's in Wayne Parnham's 2PI towers, then I morphed that project into my own (not so well designed) 2-way using 810921 tweeters. They worked well in that configuration, but the speakers were just too large for my needs (apartment dwelling), so I downsized to a 6.5"/1" 2-way.

I originally bought the drivers (from usspeaker.com) because they looked like about the best option I could find for 1) high-ish efficiency, 2) a good low end, yet 3) usable lower midrange. If you're looking for any of those qualities, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Comment

Thanks, 10" is perfect for me. I would like more sensitivity to match my waveguide/CD but its not critical .

Is funny you mentioned the Alpha 10A because that was the other 10" choice I have been looking at .

Comment

I may bite on the W4 and the daytons if still available. how much to 23666?

Thanks!
                            Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

Comment

I'm trying to remember why I switched away from the 10A. I /think/ it had to do with the low end, but it was a while ago. The 10A wasn't bad, though. Why don't you just get both pairs of drivers and pick which one you like better?

Comment

Working...
                              X