Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAB12 subwoofers (pair) for Sale; SoCal

Hello all,

I'm sorry that my first post on this website is in the for sale section. I know that can make people a little wary. But, I purchased a pair of the first generation LAB 12 subs years ago and have never gotten around to doing anything with them. Five years ago I enlisted in the USMC and I just don't see myself getting around to using them. This seemed like the best place to try and get them to someone who wants them!

Like the title said, I have a pair of them and would like to get $175 for both. I would also prefer a local pick up but will ship them (within the 48 contiguous states) as long as the buyer pays the shipping. I did have one of them in a cabinet for my home system once and it worked well. the other is still in the box (though it has been opened to look at).

I am located in Oceanside, CA so if you're anywhere from San Diego to Anaheim then maybe we could arrange to meet in the middle?

If you have any questions please feel free to ask them and if there is anything I can do to help you feel more comfortable buying from me please let me know. I can provide plenty of references as well.

My email address is [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

- Dan Hine
    People hear with their eyes.

Re: LAB12 subwoofers (pair) for Sale; SoCal

A fair amount of views but no bites. If I'm asking too much let me know. They are nice drivers doing me no good. I'm willing to go OBO on these.

Thanks!

Comment

Dan,
      PM sent.
      Thanks,
      Aaron

Comment

These work well as a HT sub. Used with just 300 watts in a 3 cu. ft. box tuned to 24hz yields f3 of 24hz @ 110db. You will never turn these up even half way. I can say that the one in my HT setup with this tuning is more bass than you will ever need. Just compare it in unibox with any sub you like, it stacks up very well against any of them.

Chris
        Chris

Goofing around since 2000.

Comment

Aaron,

I sent you back a PM. Did you receive it?

Comment

Working...
          X