Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: My First Build - Natalie P's - (or 5 ea RS180-s and 2 ea RS28a-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: My First Build - Natalie P's - (or 5 ea RS180-s and 2 ea RS28a-4)

As much as it pains me to do it, I've got to sell my first build in order to get the funds to build in-walls in our new house.

Up for sale are my Natalie P's as designed by Jon Marsh over here.

The cabinets were built and finished by a local cabinet maker about 2-3 years ago when I didn't have the tools to do my own builds. It's hard to tell in the pics, but the finish is espresso brown with satin lacquer as the top coat. The joints are all miter. The rear panel is removable for access to the innards.

The price for everything when I built them was about $310 for the drivers and XO parts. I think I spent about $200 on the cabinets themselves. That totals to about $500 for the whole build. I'll included the stands with them plus ONE BNIB RS180-s in case one of the woofers fail The drivers alone, now cost $292.30 for 5 EA of the new RS180 and 2 EA RS28a's.

I'm willing to sell the whole lot (completed speakers, stands, and extra RS180-s) for:

$325 + shipping (if your not local to the DFW area)

I'm also willing to sell just the drivers and crossovers if I get a good offer for them.

Here's what I have:

Cabinets---sale pending
    1 EA RS180-S - BNIB - $30/ea + shipping from 75028
    4 EA RS180-S - used - $25/ea + shipping from 75028---sold
    2 EA RS28a-4 - used - $35/ea + shipping from 75028---sold

XO's free if you buy all the drivers. Only one of the drivers really has any mounting marks.

Custom welded stands that I built. Finish is just raw steel with linseed oil. You could easily paint these whatever color you want:

Removable rear panels:

Small ding on one:

A little bit of separation between the oak 1/4 round and the oak faced ply on the baffle of one:

Shoot me a PM with offers or send me an e-mail [email protected]

I prefer Paypal.

Thanks for looking!

-j
    Last edited by james_e5; 12-30-2010, 10:47 PM. Reason: Added preferred payment method, pending sale

Re: FS: My First Build - Natalie P's - (or 5 ea RS180-s and 2 ea RS28a-4)

if you can do a pair of rs180-s for $50shipped let me know. thanks

Comment

I don't want to start parting the drivers out just yet. I'd like to see if someone wants to buy the whole lot first. If that doesn't happen in the next week or so, I'll contact you regarding 1 pair of the RS180's.

-j

Comment

I will take all 4 of the RS180-S drivers if you decide to part them out (shipped to 30028)

PM me

Comment

Right now I've got someone interested in purchasing all of the drivers except for the BNIB RS180. If that falls through, then I'll start looking at parting out the drivers.

-j

Comment

If you are willing to ship to Mexico I'm interested in all the drivers and XO.
            My Statement monitors
            My Piccolatas
            My LM3886 amp

Comment

Used drivers and XO's sold.

Cabinets sale pending.

RS180-s BNIB still available.

Original post updated with this info.

Thanks!

-j

Comment

You have a PM, I could use the single

Comment

Working...
                X