full size statements for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full size statements for sale

wrapped in cherry veneer and oil'd. they still need a top coat (poly, shellac, varnish whatever you choose). the bottoms are painted black. They are one and a half years old. They sound as good today as they did new! these bad boys are just to big for my living room ,says the wife:(i think these spaekers are worth a lot more than the $1000 asking price but i'm realistic. I can ship them fedex ground for $350 to the east coast, not sure what the price is anyware else. I live in southeast wisconsin. I would prefer you come pick them up but I can deliver them within 100 miles for a small large fee:rolleyes:

http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k622/kurthaudio/

I also have a raw mdf cabnet of the statement center channel if anyone is interested in that? come to think about it I also have the tweeter and mid. If you have the woofers and x-o parts your more than half way there!
    Last edited by mike15; 07-16-2011, 10:30 AM.
    "The defintion of Insanity is: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Re: full size statements for sale

The dreaded Significant Other Downgrade. I feel for you. That happened to me years ago. :(

It's all satellites and invisible subwoofers for me, now.

And had to build walls around my shop in the basement to contain the dreaded "dust". Who woulda' thunk?

Good luck on your sale.

Paul

Comment

This is interesting. Would you be interested in working out a trade of some Statement Monitors and speaker stands? I live in Chicago.

-Russ

Comment

shipping to 47715??? With all the reviews of these bad boys, they were up next on the list of builds...however...I don't have the time right now and was thinking.. sure wish someone would list a pair of these!
        Thanks - Chris

Comment

shovel99,
          I put up an fight as long as i could! she just can fight longer and harder....lol
          "The defintion of Insanity is: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Comment

AVDweeb,

sorry no bears fans!!!!.....:p just kidding, I'm not interested in the mono's, but I would be willing to meet you half way?????

Comment

cwad8505'

I p.m'd you the shipping rates

Comment

Originally posted by mike15 View Post
                AVDweeb,

sorry no bears fans!!!!.....:p just kidding, I'm not interested in the mono's, but I would be willing to meet you half way?????

PM'd.

Comment

Im interested in the tweet and the mid.
                  A good friend will come bail you out of jail. A real friend would be sitting in the cell next to you saying "Dammit man we effed up!!"

"Yeah you kinda walked up in here and punched the biggest, baddest speaker in the face haha." - Greywarden

My first Speaker Build - A 5.1 HT System:

http://techtalk.parts-express.com/sh...d.php?t=223774

Comment

what faceplate in the tweet? How much for the mid and tweet?
                    My Statement monitors
                    My Piccolatas
                    My LM3886 amp

Comment

sorry guys I thought the towers were sold but it didnt happen. I don't want to sell anything if I can't sell the towers. If any one is SERIOUS about the towers let me know.

Comment

Working...
                      X