Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Behringer/KEF loudspeakers and Dayton Ref subs/Amps for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer/KEF loudspeakers and Dayton Ref subs/Amps for sale.

KEF Q60 Large Bookshelf speakers

Mid 90's Vintage with 8" driver and UniQ tweeter. These were my Brother's beloved speakers and one stopped working a couple years ago. Got the schematic from KEF and brought these back with a resistor replacement. (Replaced in both speakers with Mills.)These sound wonderful. Baffles behind the grills nicked up and some dings here and there but nothing horribly noticeable $175 shipped

Behringer Truth B2031P Studio Monitors

Excellent loudspeakers with a powerful, accurate and clear sound. Many here know what these are. If not, check the reviews around the net on these speakers. These have the eNaBLE process applied to the woofers. Don't know if it made a huge difference but they do sound great. $150 shipped SOLD!!!

Link: http://www.amazon.com/Behringer-B2031P-Ultra-Linear-Reference-Monitor/dp/B000LQ2ABK" rel="nofollow">http://www.amazon.com/Behringer-B2031P-Ultra-Linear-Reference-Monitor/dp/B000LQ2ABK

Click image for larger version

Name:	behrkef.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	176.2 KB
ID:	1183499

Dayton Subwoofer Drivers and Plate Amps.

I have the following Dayton drivers and plate amps in these Parts Express 3 cu ft. sub cabinets. http://www.parts-express.com/pe/show...number=300-803

One Dayton RSS390HO-4 15inch. 125 shipped.SOLD!!!

Two Dayton RSS315HF-4 12" subs. $100 each shipped. SOLD!!!

Dayton SA240B. $80 shipped. SOLD!!!

Dayton SA240B amp with Boost. Amp lost the RCA OUTPUTS d/t using tight RCA connectors and these pulled out. Inputs work fine. $75 shipped for this one. SOLD!!!!

One Yung SD-500, no boost. 140 Shipped. SOLD!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2614[1]_1089x726.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	167.6 KB
ID:	1183500

If someone is interested in the cabinets we can work out a deal and shipping. Right now I have one 15 and one 12" cab.

Shipping in the US 48 Only. Prefer Paypal.

* Since PE doesn't have a feedback rating system, I ask buyers to post in this thread after receiving their items.
    Last edited by vlad335; 05-18-2013, 06:06 PM.

Re: Behringer/KEF loudspeakers and Dayton Ref subs/Amps for sale.

I'll take the good SA240B for $80.

Comment

Do you mean Yung SD500, as in the one PE is selling here? You wrote SA-500, I could not find any info on an SA version:

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/show...number=301-512

If so, I'll take it! PM me with your PayPal info and I'll get the payment out ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by superspeeder View Post
        Do you mean Yung SD500, as in the one PE is selling here? You wrote SA-500, I could not find any info on an SA version:

If so, I'll take it! PM me with your PayPal info and I'll get the payment out ASAP.
        Yes that is correct. My Bad...

PM Sent.

Comment

Originally posted by superspeeder View Post

If this sale falls through, let me know - I'm also interested in the Yung.

Comment

Originally posted by mattfaske View Post
            If this sale falls through, let me know - I'm also interested in the Yung.
            Sorry. The amp is sold.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad335 View Post
              KEF Q60 Large Bookshelf speakers

Mid 90's Vintage with 8" driver and UniQ tweeter. These were my Brother's beloved speakers and one stopped working a couple years ago. Got the schematic from KEF and brought these back with a resistor replacement. (Replaced in both speakers with Mills.)These sound wonderful. Baffles behind the grills nicked up and some dings here and there but nothing horribly noticeable $175 shipped

Behringer Truth B2031P Studio Monitors

Excellent loudspeakers with a powerful, accurate and clear sound. Many here know what these are. If not, check the reviews around the net on these speakers. These have the eNaBLE process applied to the woofers. Don't know if it made a huge difference but they do sound great. $150 shipped

Link: http://www.amazon.com/Behringer-B203.../dp/B000LQ2ABK

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33947[/ATTACH]

Dayton Subwoofer Drivers and Plate Amps.

I have the following Dayton drivers and plate amps in these Parts Express 3 cu ft. sub cabinets. http://www.parts-express.com/pe/show...number=300-803

One Dayton RSS390HO-4 15inch. 125 shipped.

Two Dayton RSS315HF-4 12" subs. $100 each shipped.

Dayton SA240B. $80 shipped. SOLD!!!

Dayton SA240B amp with Boost. Amp lost aftermarket parts the RCA OUTPUTS d/t using tight RCA connectors and these pulled out. Inputs work fine. $75 shipped for this one.

One Yung SD-500, no boost. 140 Shipped.
              SOLD!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33948[/ATTACH]

If someone is interested in the complete cabinets we can work out a deal and shipping. Right now I have one 15 and one 12" cab complete.

Shipping in the US 48 Only. Prefer Paypal.

* Since PE doesn't have a feedback rating system, I ask buyers to post in this thread after receiving their items.
              So finally you can tell which parts are you left with? I am looking for complete speaker system..
              Last edited by Anghon; 02-28-2013, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anghon View Post
                So finally you can tell which parts are you left with? I am looking for complete speaker system..
                Oops... I guess this did change.

I have both cabs with Dayton RSS drivers mounted. A 15"HO or 12" HF driver, either with an SA240B amp.

Pm sent.

Comment

I may be interested in the kefs, can u take a few more pics of the finish and some of the nicks? I love kef speakers and those may be the perfect size. Email [email protected]

Comment

Good eye!

Email sent.

Comment

The Dayton RSS390HO-4 15inch sub and KEF Q60's remain.

Comment

My buddy received the Dayton SA240B today, packed nicely and just as described. Gonna help him hook it up tomorrow. Now I just have to fight every urge I have to buy that Dayton 15....... This guy is a great guy to do business with, someone buy that 15 so I can stop trying to come up with a reason to buy it....

Comment

Or maybe you mean a reason NOT to buy it?

Comment

Haha, I have another sub project eating up my money right now, and I already have 3 subs I am not using, so I cant quite justify starting another project. Well, not yet anyways.

Comment

PM sent.
                              Some people are addicted to Vicodin. I'm addicted to speaker building.

The Chorales - Usher 8945A/Vifa XT25TG Build
                              ESP Project 101 Lateral MOSFET Amplifier
                              LM4780 Parallel Chipamp
                              Sonata Soundbar Project
                              The Renditions - Active/Passive Towers

Comment

Working...
                              X