X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigfishe
    replied
    Re: Vapor Breeze kits?

Hello I would like to have a shot at listening to a pair.
    Maybe kill two birds with one stone as we have a few members here in the local audio club
    Nashville Audio Society
    Would you add me to the tour?

Leave a comment:

• FogAudio
    replied

For fitment into a media cabinet I am hoping to get a precise measure of the depth from the face of the Stiff Breeze baffle to the back of the PE/Dayton 0.75cuft curved cabinet. I assume that if I went with the square-box version of the PE/Dayton cabinet the total depth will be 1" less (though toed-in the wide back of the square box will work against my limited available depth).

Also, I am hoping to correspond with anyone who has built this kit to ask how they turned out and how the build went, etc. I am looking to purchase a LCR Stiff Breeze setup.

V/R,
    Ryan

Leave a comment:

• Navy Guy
    replied

Originally posted by marvin View Post
    Gollum, I mean Matt, don't touch or listen to them......you will be unable to pass them on!!!! :eek:
    Posted my impressions in the main forum: http://techtalk.parts-express.com/sh...ht=vapor+audio

Leave a comment:

• marvin
    replied

Originally posted by mattfaske View Post
    Wish I had the money... or needed them. If I needed them, I would find the money. But I don't need them. I WANT them. I feel like Gollum.
    Gollum, I mean Matt, don't touch or listen to them......you will be unable to pass them on!!!! :eek:

Leave a comment:

• Navy Guy
    replied

Right now they're about to head over to Beallsville, MD. I'm sure I can get you to be next in line which should allow you to get those to Joey's.

email me your full address and I'll get you fit in.

Yes, they do come with reusable packaging, so only the actual shipping cost (usually something like $65 if I recall correctly, which includes $1000 insurance).
    email sent

Leave a comment:

• Pete Schumacher
    replied

Originally posted by Navy Guy View Post
    Im in Alexandria, VA. It's just across the river south of DC. I'm assuming they have packaging with them that can be re-used (to prevent damage from improper packaging) and it would just be the cost of the actual shipping? I would definitely be interested. We are doing an informal GTG at joeybutts' house on the 23rd of November. If I could get them before that, I could take them down and let the other 6-10 people listen as well. PM me with details on how this would all work out.
    Right now they're about to head over to Beallsville, MD. I'm sure I can get you to be next in line which should allow you to get those to Joey's.

email me your full address and I'll get you fit in.

Yes, they do come with reusable packaging, so only the actual shipping cost (usually something like $65 if I recall correctly, which includes $1000 insurance).

Leave a comment:

• Navy Guy
    replied

They're on the east coast as we type! Where are you?

Rules for the tour are that you become responsible for shipping to the next guy after a two week audition, and that you post a review either in this thread or over at Audio Circle.

Interested?
    Im in Alexandria, VA. It's just across the river south of DC. I'm assuming they have packaging with them that can be re-used (to prevent damage from improper packaging) and it would just be the cost of the actual shipping? I would definitely be interested. We are doing an informal GTG at joeybutts' house on the 23rd of November. If I could get them before that, I could take them down and let the other 6-10 people listen as well. PM me with details on how this would all work out.

Leave a comment:

• mattfaske
    replied

I would love to be included in the tour!

Leave a comment:

• Pete Schumacher
    replied

Originally posted by Navy Guy View Post
    Pete, are these going to make their way to the east coast at all?
    They're on the east coast as we type! Where are you?

Rules for the tour are that you become responsible for shipping to the next guy after a two week audition, and that you post a review either in this thread or over at Audio Circle.

Interested? If so, send me your full mailing address to [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Navy Guy
    replied

The set of Breeze on tour right now is coming back your way soon. If you'd like, I can add you to the tour stop.
    Pete, are these going to make their way to the east coast at all?

Leave a comment:

• Pete Schumacher
    replied

Originally posted by mattfaske View Post
    Wish I had the money... or needed them. If I needed them, I would find the money. But I don't need them. I WANT them. I feel like Gollum.
    The set of Breeze on tour right now is coming back your way soon. If you'd like, I can add you to the tour stop.

Leave a comment:

• mattfaske
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pete Schumacher
    replied

Originally posted by thisisvv View Post
    how can i order one?????
    send email to [email protected] and let me know which kit you'd like, Breeze or Stiff Breeze.

Leave a comment:

• thisisvv
    replied

how can i order one?????

Leave a comment:

• Pete Schumacher
    replied

Thanks for the write up George. And thanks for taking part in the tour. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your couple weeks with them.

For higher sensitivity, we do have the Stiff Breeze kit. ;)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X