2 pair Infinity Reference 270 watt speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 pair Infinity Reference 270 watt speakers

I have 2 pair of these Infinity Reference 6030cs speakers for sale. They are brand new as ordered from Amazon.com.
    I didn't use them because I installed a different speaker set. Amazon won't take them back but credited my account anyway.
    Make me an offer and pay for shipping and they are yours.
    Have an awesome day and....CRANK IT UP DUDE!

Re: 2 pair Infinity Reference 270 watt speakers

Dude! Didn't I see you driving a white van the other day? ROCK ON!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan Anspach View Post
      Dude! Didn't I see you driving a white van the other day? ROCK ON!
      I dont get it....They arent terrible components, and if he actually has them, you might be able to score a pretty sweet cheap car stereo upgrade...

Comment

Dustin, it's just that it's a bit questionable from a brand new user with two posts and zero reputation on the forum.
        It may be legitimate. It may be a scam. I wish the best to a potential buyer...
        SEC DIY 2014 Speaker Show is on! *November 8th*
        Wanna win a set of Newform Research R30 ribbons?!?!
        SEC DIY 2014 Thread

SEC DIY 2012 Speaker Show
        SEC DIY 2011 Speaker Show

Comment

Originally posted by scottq View Post
          Dustin, it's just that it's a bit questionable from a brand new user with two posts and zero reputation on the forum.
          +1. I feel the same way. He may be legitimate, but I would be careful. Thank God for PayPal.
          “I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet”

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally ASTOUND ourselves - Thomas A. Edison

Some people collect stamps, Imelda Marcos collected shoes. I collect speakers.:D

Comment

Originally posted by scottq View Post
            I thought this also, but I was thinking more so of calling those Infinity components "white van specials". Thats the point I was questioning.
            Originally posted by thekorvers View Post
            +1. I feel the same way. He may be legitimate, but I would be careful. Thank God for PayPal.
            And yes, absolutely. I certainly wouldnt gift the payment.

Good luck on sale, sorry to hihack the thread.

Comment

Working...
            X