• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Micromega MyDac 24-bit/192 kHz asynchronous DAC

Attached Files

Re: FS: Micromega MyDac 24-bit/192 kHz asynchronous DAC

Originally posted by fernandov View Post
    I am the original owner of this 2014 manufactured 24-bit/192 kHz asynchronous MyDac with USB, Coax and Toslink inputs. . It is in excellent condition with low hours, no issues, and works as it should. Comes with the original box, power cable and manuals. As stated in numerous online reviews, it rivals many DACS 2-3x it's price.

$299 including shipping anywhere in the continental United States. (US shipping only)
    You may want to try AudioCircle or head-fi. I don't think anyone on this forum has a dac that costs more than $100 or isn't already in a receiver.

Comment

You must have the magic touch! Sold right after your comment elevated it to the top of the board

Comment

Originally posted by Wushuliu View Post
        You may want to try AudioCircle or head-fi. I don't think anyone on this forum has a dac that costs more than $100 or isn't already in a receiver.
        you really do not believe this do you ?
        craigk

" Voicing is often the term used for band aids to cover for initial design/planning errors " - Pallas

Comment

Yeah, that's because we're not stupid.

Originally posted by Wushuliu View Post
          Some people are addicted to Vicodin. I'm addicted to speaker building.

The Chorales - Usher 8945A/Vifa XT25TG Build
          ESP Project 101 Lateral MOSFET Amplifier
          LM4780 Parallel Chipamp
          Sonata Soundbar Project
          The Renditions - Active/Passive Towers

Comment

Working...
          X