Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lots of Hi-Fi equipment (B&K, Adcom, Nakamichi, Klipsch, ETC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of Hi-Fi equipment (B&K, Adcom, Nakamichi, Klipsch, ETC)

I have accumulated a bunch of electronics from various places and would like to clear them out. A few of these items belong to a friend of mine. I should be able to answer most questions about this stuff. Feel free to PM me anytime. From there I will provide email and phone number. I prefer to keep this stuff stateside since it is going to cost enough to box and ship. Shipping will be actual (Fedex Ground) shipping but will not go to the trouble until the a price has been negotiated and the item is paid. I do take paypal. I am located in McAllen, TX and the stuff can also be picked up locally. I really doubt there is anyone here from my area though. I will list some starting prices and some items will be make offer. I have a few photos ready to email of most of this stuff. PM me and I will get them to you.
    Here is a list:

B&K Reference St-1400ii Amp $250

Adcom GTP-830 Pre-amp $150

Monster Power HTS-5100 Power Center $230

Denon DVD-1920 DVD/SACD Player $55 SOLD! Thanks Wolf

Nakamichi 581z Casette deck. $200 <-- Belonged to my grandfather. I inherited it when he passed and it has been sitting in my closet since. Worked last time it was powered up.

Nakamichi Dragon Casette deck. $900 <-- Recently purchased this at a school auction. Shows usual wear and tear but overall good shape Hooked it up and all functions work. It is missing two knobs. I do have photos of this that I can send.

Nakamichi BX-300 Cassette deck. $100 <-- From same auction. This unit works but the does not output sound properly through the headphone jack. Have not tested it further

Tascam DA-30MKII $175 <--From same auction. Near perfect shape. It powers up but I do not have media for it. Was told it was working fine.

Klipsch Belles <-- Belong to a friend. They are being stored at his house. They were used in his game room for several years which no one but him ever used. Last time I saw them they were in pretty decent shape. Have upgraded xovers and drivers (Bob Crite I believe). I will work on getting photos. PM So we can discuss.

Klipsch Heresey Pair <--Belong to same friend. Good shape. PM So we can discuss.
    Last edited by aaronscalise; 05-24-2015, 01:59 PM.

Re: Lots of Hi-Fi equipment (B&amp;K, Adcom, Nakamichi, Klipsch, ETC)

No interest? How about some offers?

Comment

Info on the Denon? Remote, etc?
      Wolf
      "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
      "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
      "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
      "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
      https://app.photobucket.com/u/wolf_teeth_speaker

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
      http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

Hey wolf! Denon is in decent shape. I do not have the remote for it. It belongs to a friend of mine and he has no idea where the remote ended up.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronscalise View Post
          Hey wolf! Denon is in decent shape. I do not have the remote for it. It belongs to a friend of mine and he has no idea where the remote ended up.
          I'm interested in it for the SACD/universal player aspect. I already have a BD-player.
          Can you verify that it works, and what color? Not a deal breaker on color, but I want to know.

I'll talk with my wife about it, and let you know,
          Check okay?
          Wolf
          "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:

Comment

[QUOTE=Wolf;2060291]I'm interested in it for the SACD/universal player aspect. I already have a BD-player.
            Can you verify that it works, and what color? Not a deal breaker on color, but I want to know.

Check okay?
            Wolf[/QUOTE
            It is black. I can verify it today. I brought all the cables I need to test this stuff out today. I also have a Sony carousel sacd player somewhere that i would like to get rid of.

Comment

[QUOTE=aaronscalise;2060294]
              Originally posted by Wolf View Post
              I'm interested in it for the SACD/universal player aspect. I already have a BD-player.

Check okay?
              Wolf[/QUOTE
              It is black. I can verify it today. I brought all the cables I need to test this stuff out today. I also have a Sony carousel sacd player somewhere that i would like to get rid of.
              I already have a 100CD file from Pioneer, so I really don't need the multi-disc playback.
              Wolf

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:

Comment

[QUOTE=Wolf;2060295]

I already have a 100CD file from Pioneer, so I really don't need the multi-disc playback.
                Wolf
                Can't do PayPal? Just hooked up the pro-5 st-140 the rb5s and the denon. The mechanism is a little noisey but it works fine. This combo actually sounds pretty good.

Comment

[QUOTE=aaronscalise;2060297]
                  Originally posted by Wolf View Post

Can't do PayPal? Just hooked up the pro-5 st-140 the rb5s and the denon. The mechanism is a little noisey but it works fine. This combo actually sounds pretty good.
                  Nope, and don't wish to get an account either.
                  Wolf

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:

Comment

[QUOTE=Wolf;2060299]

Nope, and don't wish to get an account either.
                    Wolf

I hear you. Check would work. You've been around here forever and can be trusted.

Comment

If you decide you want it I'll find a box and get it packed up really good then ship it out. I can give you the total once shipped.

Comment

Working...
                      X