WTB Martin King's software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Martin King's software

Looking for Martin King's calculation software for transmission lines. Thanks.

Re: WTB Martin King's software

Not sure you can get them legally from anyone but Martin King directly. Several of us on the forum would be happy to help you model transmission lines using his software. Some of us got sheets before Martin decided it was too risking to have them out there in digital land.
    Audio: Media PC -> Sabre ESS 9023 DAC -> Behringer EP2500 -> (insert speakers of the moment)
    Sites: Jupiter Audioworks - Flicker Stream - Proud Member of Midwest Audio Club

Comment

There is another tool you could use. I think it was created by Pete Basel, but I may be wrong.

Comment

I think this is a link to Pete Basel's software.

http://www.leonardaudio.co.uk/software/publish.htm

Comment

Originally posted by sjuhlin View Post
          I think this is a link to Pete Basel's software.

http://www.leonardaudio.co.uk/software/publish.htm
          any tutorial for this software? The included help file doesn't really have a working example. Or even some working examples / graphs will be helpful.

Comment

Thanks guys. Paul Kittinger gave me the link to the leonard audio site but I haven't tried it yet. I'm at work, and the computers her are limited, I'm not allowed to install programs, etc. On a lot of sites I try to visit, I get "not available" messages. I will try it from home when I get a chance.
            I am not trying to get around Martin King's restrictions, I know that he got burned by some people. However I have been having problems getting onto the yahoo groups where he is. I seem to keep getting into a loop I cannot find my way out of, so I have been unable to join the quarter-wave group to see if I can get it from him. Any assistance with that would be appreciated.
            I know many of you are willing to help out and model for others, and I sure appreciate that. I would like to be able to do it myself if I can get the tools, but that looks doubtful at the moment.
            I have been unable to build anything for many years now, but its on the horizon, and I'm itching to get going!

Comment

Hi, just stumbled onto this and wanted to clarify that is NOT my software.
              I did do, probably the first T&S transmission line simulator, written in FORTRAN back
              around 1979 but it is not published anywhere. I have mentioned it on the net.
              Not sure how my name became associated with that.

Comment

Working...
              X