Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Items to be sold. Have a look see and hopefully a buy or two...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Items to be sold. Have a look see and hopefully a buy or two...

Hello All,

Have a list of items that are going to need a new home, hopefully yours.
    I am looking to off load these, due to a change in my hobbies and Life itself.

They can be viewed at my Flickr account under my name: Darkkhild

https://www.flickr.com/photos/khildkhotos/

These items are all new, never used, tested or other ( unless stated otherwise).

Speakers:

Tang Band

2) W8-740C
    6) W3-593SF
    2) W3-593S
    2) W4-616
    1) 28-1582S (Tweeter with Large face plate)

Dayton Audio

2) 6" Round wave guide with 1" threaded HO6RW
    1) 6 1/2" woofer DC160S-8
    1) 4" Midbass ND105-8
    1) ND91-8
    1) ND91-4
    2) 5 1/4" woofer DC130BS-8
    2) 1 1/8" silk dome tweeter DC28F8

Alesis

4) 1" soft dome tweeter (part # 279-140)

Factory Buyouts

16) 4" Shielded poly cone woofer (part # 299-840)

Equipment:

1) Reference Amp A500 (part # 248-748)

Car Related:

3) pins
    12v relays with harness
    3) peizo sirens
    1) large siren

This can goes as a lot, its in a box already for you to take.

USED:

1) Technics SA-404
    Clean. Has to much power for my use in near field. down-graded to a smaller receiver. Never any issues. never pushed it hard either.

2) 1.0 cu. ft boxes (part # 302-756) with a TMM setup in them. Got these a few years back from the tent sale. I believe they were a prototype setup for testing. I used them for the two mains on the HT setup ( those were it). Boxes are in a used condition and have a few blemishes on them. Still in good condition. I never pushed these either given the fact I couldn't due to the Wife and child. The Mids are a Dayton prototype I think and the Tweeter is a Scan Speak. Crossover is good components as well.
    Pictures are on Flickr to view. Darkkhild account.

If someone would be interested in these items please contact me with PMs. If very interested I can relay a phone # and text or calls can follow after that.

Price:
    I would love to sell these as a whole lot. Or in larger chunks just to get the items out of the house.
    Whole lot price $625
    This is negotiable as a whole or if its bought in "CHUNKS"

I am willing to travel a certain distance outside of Cincinnati, OH. which is were I reside. I am thinking about a hour or so in a circle of the city, which leads to Dayton,OH., Lexington,KY., Indianapolis,IN. or Someplace East of Cincinnati since there isn't really a place to mark for a major city....

THANKS FOR LOOKING GUYS AND GALS!!!!

-Darkkhild
    Last edited by darkkhild; 08-09-2015, 10:04 PM.

Re: Items to be sold. Have a look see and hopefully a buy or two...

Interested in the waveguides and Dayton MTMs. Couldn't find your flickr page. Sending PM.

Comment

If interested, LMK price on ND91-4 to 23666....

PM'ed as well.
      Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

Comment

Ok, so go to Flickr and type in my name "darkkhild" and it will bring up an oops statement can't find blah blah... and over to the left there is three sub categories with "photo""people""groups" pick people and then I will be the only one that pops up.

Thanks for the interest!!!!

Comment

There is this thing called a link these days see? https://www.flickr.com/photos/khildkhotos/

:D
          Audio: Media PC -> Sabre ESS 9023 DAC -> Behringer EP2500 -> (insert speakers of the moment)
          Sites: Jupiter Audioworks - Flicker Stream - Proud Member of Midwest Audio Club

Comment

Thank you JasonP for this wonderful link. It wasn't working when I first stated this thread in its previous life...

Thank you !

Comment

You have PM

Comment

Anyone know of an alternative way to reach this member? Interested in some items above and cant get a response.

Comment

Working...
                X