No announcement yet.

GUI weirdnes? ("show phase" disappears)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUI weirdnes? ("show phase" disappears)

anybody else see this?

When i maximize the program, the "show phase" checkbox disappears behind other controls
    As you shrink the height it starts coming back.
    I am using XP / 22" hi res display

Also , when toggling the max / min button its starts bouncing around like a pinball. It seems to bounce down to the task bar first, then shoot back up.

I've never seen this in a pro Windows program before. The first one was really annoying because I couldn't find the option I needed....
    BEER: Proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

I've measured many things I cannot hear; and heard things I cannot measure...

Re: GUI weirdnes? ("show phase" disappears)

I couldn't find the checkbox for a month. then one day, it started minimized and there it was.
    I don't know about the other thing.
    " To me, the soundstage presentation is more about phase and distortion and less about size. However, when you talk about bass extension, there's no replacement for displacement". Tyger23. 4.2015

Quote Originally Posted by hongrn. Oct 2014
    Do you realize that being an American is like winning the biggest jackpot ever??

http://www.midwestaudioclub.com/spot...owell-simpson/
    http://s413.photobucket.com/albums/pp216/arlis/

Comment

Re: GUI weirdnes? ("show phase" disappears)

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      I couldn't find the checkbox for a month. then one day, it started minimized and there it was.
      yep - the less space it has , the more you see!
      This control isn't anchored properly - drag a corner to expand the window and watch the check box get swallowed if the height increases (wider is not a problem)

Had me scratching my head until I found it by accident too.
      BEER: Proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

I've measured many things I cannot hear; and heard things I cannot measure...

Comment

Working...
      X