Omnimic under Parallels 9/Mavericks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omnimic under Parallels 9/Mavericks

Has anyone used Omnimic in an xp window under Parallels 9 on Mavericks?

A friend brought a V1 one over today, and the software didn't recognize the mike. Parallels little "where should this USB device" window came up when I plugged it in, but the OM software didn't seem to get the message.

I don't know if it had ever been used. The owner bought it ca. 2011, but doesn't even have Parallels on his Mac!
    --
    "Based on my library and laboratory research, I have concluded, as have others, that the best measures of speaker quality are frequency response and dispersion pattern. I have not found any credible research showing that most of the differences we hear among loudspeakers cannot be explained by examining these two variables." -Alvin Foster, 22 BAS Speaker 2 (May, 1999)

Re: Omnimic under Parallels 9/Mavericks

i use omnimic v2 in snow leopard and win7 in parallel with no problem.

Comment

Re: Omnimic under Parallels 9/Mavericks

Here's what I'm getting, OSX v. 10.9.1, Parallels Desktop 9, build 9.0.24172.

First, I changed the cable and now the Omnimic actually is showing up in Parallels.

And then I went to the configuration thingy in Parallels, and set it up like this:

Here was my result:

Then I unplugged the Meridian Explorer and set the audio output to default:

Here was my result:

Thoughts?
      --
      "Based on my library and laboratory research, I have concluded, as have others, that the best measures of speaker quality are frequency response and dispersion pattern. I have not found any credible research showing that most of the differences we hear among loudspeakers cannot be explained by examining these two variables." -Alvin Foster, 22 BAS Speaker 2 (May, 1999)

Comment

Working...
      X