• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• niss_man
    replied
    Re: Malware

Originally posted by bwicky View Post
    Thanks for the info bullittstang. I'm using Windows 7, and downloaded update 4.70. When I unzipped and extracted the files, it was set to install version 3.70 (OOPS!!). Did not install.
    Same thing here. Click download link to download version 4.7 and when installing it says it will install version 3.7. Once installed it says version 4.7 on program screen. No reccomended tracks are listed where they usually are though. Also if I go to uninstall in windows control panel, it shows version 3.7. Please fix this dayton audion.

Regards

Simon

Leave a comment:

• bwicky
    replied

Thanks for the info bullittstang. I'm using Windows 7, and downloaded update 4.70. When I unzipped and extracted the files, it was set to install version 3.70 (OOPS!!). Did not install.

Leave a comment:

• bullittstang
    replied

Yes 4.70 is the latest version. I downloaded it this weekend and have used it 4-5 hours without any issues. I think it gets flagged because it doesn't have a digital signature with Microsoft.

Leave a comment:

• bwicky
    started a topic Malware

Malware

On Dayton website checking for updates. I'm currently version 4.68, is 4.7 the latest update for OmniMic? I tried the download and it was flagged as Malware.
Working...
X