Home Theater Sub with Dayton DCS255

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Theater Sub with Dayton DCS255

It's been a while since I've been on here, but there are speaker projects in the works. One thing I did finish earlier this year was a Subwoofer for my Overnight Sensation Home theater setup.
    The goal was a subwoofer for around $200. I decided on the Dayton DCS255 10 inch classic sub and the SPA250 plate amp, which at the time was around $125. So I ended up right at my $200 budget.
    Here is a little visual story of the build.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

After using the sub for a few month and the weather wasn't so aweful hot, it was time to actually to the finishing touches on.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nice work. The flat/ gloss is cool. To bad you had to cover up the awesome bracing and port.
                        John H

Synergy Horn, SLS-85, BMR-3L, Mini-TL, BR-2, Titan OB, B452, Udique, Vultus, Latus1, Seriatim, Aperivox,Pencil Tower

Comment

Excellent work. I really love that internal round over you put in there for the slot port, well done!
                          Electronics engineer, woofer enthusiast, and musician.
                          Wogg Music
                          Published projects: PPA100 Bass Guitar Amp, ISO El-Cheapo Sub, Indy 8 2.1 powered sub, MicroSat, SuperNova Minimus

Comment

Very nice work!

Comment

Nicely done. It definitely looks solid.
                              "If we weren't all crazy, we'd just go insane..." -Jimmy Buffett

Comment

Working...
                              X