My modified Isetta build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My modified Isetta build

Here is a link to my first DIY speaker build. It is still work in progress, so I'll keep adding pictures as I go. Feedback / criticism welcomed!

Thanks,
    Angus

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like angusmm.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more.

Looks good so far!

Huge props for posting when you eff-up something, like that router goof. I feel that stuff is important for the DIY community, all of our projects have had some challenges like that. If someone says otherwise, I suspect they're lying ;)
    Electronics engineer, woofer enthusiast, and musician.
    Wogg Music
    Published projects: PPA100 Bass Guitar Amp, ISO El-Cheapo Sub, Indy 8 2.1 powered sub, MicroSat, SuperNova Minimus

Comment

Originally posted by wogg View Post
      Looks good so far!

Huge props for posting when you eff-up something, like that router goof. I feel that stuff is important for the DIY community, all of our projects have had some challenges like that. If someone says otherwise, I suspect they're lying ;)
      Thanks! I make a lot of mistakes, and I'm always reaching for projects that are just outside my skills, so inevitably they end up a little rougher around the edges than I want.

(more progress pictures uploaded)

Comment

Looking great! Love the details you included in the build log.
        Isn't it about time we started answering rhetorical questions?

Paul Carmody's DIY Audio Projects
        Twitter: @undefinition1

Comment

It is finished! Wrapped and under the tree at 11:45pm on Christmas Eve.

Thanks Paul for the great design, and thanks to this community at large - I read and learned a ton here, and could not have undertaken this project without it.

As I said before, any feedback good/bad is welcome. I don't know what I don't know, so if I did something dumb, please do correct me :-)

Cheers,
          Angus

Comment

Fantastic! Thanks so much for documenting it. I think it will help a lot of people.
            Isn't it about time we started answering rhetorical questions?

Paul Carmody's DIY Audio Projects
            Twitter: @undefinition1

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Carmody View Post
              Fantastic! Thanks so much for documenting it. I think it will help a lot of people.
              Glad to hear you think it will be helpful!

Comment

Working...
              X