The over-achievers : ) ...a Quarks + Voxel set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The over-achievers : ) ...a Quarks + Voxel set

Just wrapped up this little build- a pair of Quarks with a Voxel sub for an apartment-dwelling friend.

The whole works runs louder than you'd think on a Dayton DTA-2.1BT2, and between the crossover/sub level/"Tone" knobs it was easy to refine their voices into a pleasing mix... just dandy, and the friend is over-the-top pleased with them.

Finish is carbon-fiber look Di-Noc film and Duratex, which contrast nicely. Tip o' the hat to Paul C., and to Jeff B. if you're reading this from Heaven : ))

Ed

Ed Henderson

Very nice job. Very clean looking!
    “I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet”

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally ASTOUND ourselves - Thomas A. Edison

Some people collect stamps, Imelda Marcos collected shoes. I collect speakers.:D

Comment

Those look great. Love the little speaker grills.

Comment

SA25 on the sub?
        Very "cute". Very nice looking ($600 at least!).
        A labor of love.

Comment

Gorgeous. Yes, very nice aesthetics on all parts.
        Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

Comment

Neat.

Comment

Really appealing look/finish on them.

Comment

They compare to factory made components. That 3M film is real good looking.

Comment

Working...
              X