auraSound ns3 with peerless 830880 portable bluetooth 3d printed speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auraSound ns3 with peerless 830880 portable bluetooth 3d printed speaker

3d printed enclosure. 185in3. zoudio 4 channel amp. 1st attempt at 3d printing speaker enclosures.
    Attached Files

Well done!

How does it sound?

Comment

welcome to the club mate I've never had much luck tuning those Peeless passives to what i want, will be interested to hear how yours goes

Comment

Steve Lee - It sounds great ... to my ears. I do not own a microphone to objectively analyze it. The zoudio amp's dsp helps compensate for the small enclosure and the ns3's difficulty with stuff below ~65Hz and above ~17kHz.
        3rutu5 - Thanks. I love your creations. The aura sound ns3 works great with unaltered 830880. I have a pair of nd91-4 to try with them also.

the enclosure does NOT have separate chambers for L and R drivers....not audiophile quality, but fairly small and wonderfully loud. The 2 pound drone battery plays for days but adds considerable weight to the speaker as a whole.

Comment

DrBeeper - you don't have to satisfy anyone but yourself - forget the measurements unless you just want to go there - you have nothing to prove to anyone other than yourself, man!

Splendid work on your part and you are just another member here inspiring me to get into printed construction - thanks!!

Comment

Working...
          X