Leave a comment:

• Ron_E
    replied
    Re: Ron's Projects

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
    I have always respected your work, Ron.
    You have some very nice stuff there!
    Wolf
    I'm relatively new to this forum so I'm not sure you've seen my work before. I suspect there was another Ron around here since this is the second time I've been referred to as someone who's been active here in the past.

Thanks to all for the compliments.

Ron

Leave a comment:

• r-carpenter
    replied

very clean great looking designs and execution!

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

I have always respected your work, Ron.
    You have some very nice stuff there!
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• pypes
    replied

Beautiful pieces, Ron. Well done!

Leon

Leave a comment:

• Ron_E
    started a topic Ron's Projects

Ron's Projects

I designed and assembled these powered 3-ways as part of a barter deal. Shiva sub, Peerless HDS mids, Hiquphon OW1 tweeters with Marchand Xover, custom bass EQ and high pass filter for the mids. All the electronics went into the speaker cabinets except for the tweeter amp which was the amp section of an NAD integrated amp. Sorry, but I did not build the gorgeous mahogany cabinets.

These were built for a friend. Powered NHT 1259 with passive Peerless Nomex mid and Vifa tweeter. The cabinets are quartered cherry veneer with solid round over. I had help for the round over on the front.

Here's a MTM I helped my nephew put together with PE's JBL/Vifa buyouts and Vifa tweeter. More quartered cherry veneer.

My Shiva sub in quartersawn oak.

My current system built around Gold Ribbon Concepts ribbons and Peerless HDS mids. A friend built the hex cabinets about 20 years ago and I've modified the bottom box over the years. It was originally empty. Then it had 3 isobaric 8" woofers and I recently gutted them and replaced the front panel and re-veneered everything in quartersawn oak. It's active with Behringer digital xover and EQ.

The Krystals. This is my latest HT project built with Peerless HDS buyouts and the BG NEO3 PDRW. The boxes are .4 cu. ft. sealed and the xover is 24db/oct LR.

Krystal build images - http://img839.imageshack.us/g/p9300016r.jpg/

Enjoy,
    Ron E.
    Last edited by Ron_E; 09-11-2012, 01:15 PM. Reason: Added new Project
Working...
X