Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The eddierox sound system

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The eddierox sound system

    Pyle Driver Pro system built with all Pyle Driver Pro's from the 1980's


    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wl9i7s&s=7





    Adcom Rack


    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=bdc3b&s=7




  • #2
    Re: The eddierox sound system

    I bet it's loud.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The eddierox sound system

      Originally posted by pypes View Post
      I bet it's loud.
      ... give or take a two @ 122dB sustained for about 5 minutes ... could probably take more but these speakers are impossible to find and it would be just my luck I would blow one I don't have a spare of ...


      :p

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The eddierox sound system

        Wow, Pyle Pro woofers ! Brings back memories. One of the first car audio installs I did used the old Pyle Poly woofers. After those died, we stepped up to the Pounder series, those were some really awesome subs back in the day... Nice to see some ol' Pyles still kickin !
        A mains
        The Ventures
        Open Invit8tions
        RSR
        Sound Troopers
        Acorns
        442
        DGBG's
        The Monuments

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The eddierox sound system

          Man, just looking at that setup, I can feel my [email protected] grow. :D
          Isn't it about time we started answering rhetorical questions?

          Paul Carmody's DIY Audio Projects
          Twitter: @undefinition1

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The eddierox sound system

            Originally posted by Paul Carmody View Post
            Man, just looking at that setup, I can feel my [email protected] grow. :D
            I hear that!

            Unfortunately, I can't hear anything else...I'm feeling deaf just from looking at those things!;)


            Oh, hey, anybody wanna FIGHT?:D


            Mark
            You go your way, I'll go mine. I don't care if we get there on time.

            ~Pink Floyd

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The eddierox sound system

              Originally posted by Mark65 View Post
              I hear that!

              Unfortunately, I can't hear anything else...I'm feeling deaf just from looking at those things!;)


              Oh, hey, anybody wanna FIGHT?:D


              Mark
              So what? Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30GD25un0XQ

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The eddierox sound system

                Whats going on here? this is a mess

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The eddierox sound system

                  "The Cable Guy"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The eddierox sound system

                    See the eddierox rig on EVGA Mod Rigs for the watercooled digital studio ... :p



                    http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?&m=555364&mpage=1


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: The eddierox sound system

                      Originally posted by eddierox View Post
                      See the eddierox rig on EVGA Mod Rigs for the watercooled digital studio ... :p



                      http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?&m=555364&mpage=1


                      Watercooled and it still has 12 fans?
                      Your results may vary.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: The eddierox sound system

                        Originally posted by mattp View Post
                        Watercooled and it still has 12 fans?
                        32 fans total actually ... 12 as push/pull on the 4 x120mm & 3 x 120mm radiators around the case and 11 fans as push/pull on the 9 x 120mm radiator (2) of which are 200mm fans ... there are 3 x140mm and 2 x180mm and 1 x 120mm fans inside the case all pulling the air out of the case ... this gives me a more accurate ambient water temp which is true water temp ... oh, and 1 x 80mm blowing on the triple channel memories ... and 2 x 80mm that do nothing except to fill-up a slot and add some (disco) colors ... (all fans inside the case are coolmax chameleons which have the best pastel-like colors)


                        :p


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: The eddierox sound system

                          Originally posted by eddierox View Post
                          32 fans total actually ... 12 as push/pull on the 4 x120mm & 3 x 120mm radiators around the case and 11 fans as push/pull on the 9 x 120mm radiator (2) of which are 200mm fans ... there are 3 x140mm and 2 x180mm and 1 x 120mm fans inside the case all pulling the air out of the case ... this gives me a more accurate ambient water temp which is true water temp ... oh, and 1 x 80mm blowing on the triple channel memories ... and 2 x 80mm that do nothing except to fill-up a slot and add some (disco) colors ... (all fans inside the case are coolmax chameleons which have the best pastel-like colors)


                          :p


                          I like the cat lol. What temps do you normally get in there?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: The eddierox sound system

                            Originally posted by dtkeith View Post
                            I like the cat lol. What temps do you normally get in there?
                            I try to get the cat in pix as much as I can .. he likes stick'n in his nose in the fans ... LOL ...

                            I'm running an i7-965 on an Intel DX58SO last revision with a Koolance CPU-350 ... also, Koolance waterblocks on the Northbridge and Southbridge all running through the 3 x 120mm & 4 x120mm via Swiftech pump and 400ml reservoir .. its running from 109F to 120F under load ... I'm not happy about it but again, I've got 3 waterblocks on one loop ... (eventually will go to CPU-370 but I honestly don't think I will get better temps and I've used every available thermal compounds available to no avail ...)

                            My GTX460's in SLI are running on the second loop via 9 x 120mm Rad, Swiftech pump and 500ml finned reservoir ... both run at 24C & 26C and gets no hotter than 30C under extreme loads so I'm happy about that ... see the build on the link ... 2 Blue Ribbon winner ...

                            :p

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: The eddierox sound system

                              I can't believe that you still get up to temps that high, my quad 3.2 only gets up to 125 F under heavy load, with stock cooling, and no water at all

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X