X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoveDoctor
    replied
    Re: Paul Carmody's "Speedster"

For Paul, I propose that you use bkeane's last photo with the red car (camaro?) as the beauty shot on the Speedster's design writeup page (with the photo taker's permission of course). No disrespect to the blue painted ones on the main page, or your lovely raw MDFers at the bottom of the page, but bkeane's work would showcase your design fantabulously. In fact, this thread has put the Speedsters at the top of my next build list. Beautiful job bkeane!

What say you?

Leave a comment:

• bkeane1259
    replied

Originally posted by Soundslike View Post
    Wow! Those look great! You did one heck of a job on those. I don't know how I missed your build before. Nice job on the thread.. This sure ain't your first rodeo, is it.......
    Thanks Soundslike....no, it's not the first time I've built speakers. I've been messing around since I was a kid....and when I say messing around, I mean messing around. This IS the first time I put real effort into understanding the design and documenting the whole process.

It's fun. I enjoy the learning experience.

Leave a comment:

• Soundslike
    replied

Wow! Those look great! You did one heck of a job on those. I don't know how I missed your build before. Nice job on the thread.. This sure ain't your first rodeo, is it.......

Leave a comment:

• ROTECH
    replied

Ok, so after seeing this thread.... I am going to break down and do another persons design.

The quality of the drivers is appealing, and the outcome of BKeanes efforts bring it all together for me. Outstanding job on the cabinets- they look well beyond DIY. And I sure dont have to ask how they sound based on who designed them and the remarks they recieve.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Carmody
    replied

Yeah, you nailed it, buddy. Saw these in person today. They look like they were done by a professional.

Leave a comment:

• ReissM
    replied

Very classy. Nice attention to detail.

Leave a comment:

• J.Lee
    replied

For those who've done both..... os mtm's or speedters for 7.1 system? I'm forced to do true bookshelf's. I want loud and clear.
    Last edited by J.Lee; 10-28-2011, 11:17 PM. Reason: forgot all Iwanted to say

Leave a comment:

• greywarden
    replied

Wow those look awesome, man!

Leave a comment:

• frpeebles
    replied

I'm starting to think I should have started with these instead of the OS MTM. They look so damn cool.

Leave a comment:

• joeybutts
    replied

As I said in your build thread. Beautiful. Send them my way when they are broken in. :D

Leave a comment:

• bkeane1259
    started a topic Paul Carmody's "Speedster"

Paul Carmody's "Speedster"

Build Thread here: http://techtalk.parts-express.com/sh...d.php?t=225266

Paul’s site: http://sites.google.com/site/undefinition/speedster

:D :D :D

Working...
X