X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joeybutts
    replied
    Re: 1st Boombox Project - The Madeleine

Sick. Did you make those boards? I like that..... Looking good.

Leave a comment:

• greywarden
    replied

That's a solid start!

Leave a comment:

• kenny_k
    replied

Subscribed.

Leave a comment:

• Gordy
    replied

Here are thecross overs. I am still missing a 6.8 cap but that should be here in a few days

Last edited by Gordy; 06-02-2014, 08:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gordy
    started a topic 1st Boombox Project - The Madeleine

1st Boombox Project - The Madeleine

I decided that I wanted to build a Bluetooth boom box. Yes another boom box. But, I wanted this one to be a little different than most and not be portable. If it were to sit on a shelf and never move that would be just fine. So to build on proven design, I decided to use the Overnight Sensation platform. The goal was to build a single cabinet that was split into two enclosures that would house the BT module, amp and only have a plug for power. I did not want to be too adventurous and use veneer as this is my first build, so I chose to build the cabinet out of red oak.

I ordered all the parts as well as sourced some via eBay and Altex Electronics. I think the end result will be simple and elegant. The cabinet was assembled using glue and dowels. There is not a single screw or nail. I have never used just dowels and glue before and this was learning experience I will post some pics of the build so far and if anyone has an questions just let me know.

Last edited by Gordy; 03-10-2015, 12:42 PM.
Working...
X